forum

Hello! I am ANGELF(708)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ANGELF708

How I Got Here

I'm new to playing Osu, but I'm not entirely new to the community. That being said, I've never posted on the forums before. I first found out about Osu, through BTMC on YouTube a couple years back. I enjoyed watching his videos, (and soon after a few other youtubers) but I was never much of a rhythm gamer, and my Overwatch addiction was still very strong.

A few weeks back (I think, time is a difficult concept for a no-life like me) I upgraded from my 2012 Macbook Air Laptop to a custom built PC. I won't bog you down with specifics, but it's got RGB and steadily pulls 600fps in most of the games I play. I'm also an Artist, and decided to dip my toes into the digital art realm, so I started looking into tablets I could buy. That's when Osu tablet guides began showing up, and I was reminded that this game existed.

So, I ended up buying a Huion 420 (It was cheap, and fit my needs just fine) and decided to finally download Osu. Now I've been playing for maybe a week or two, while also browsing the forums. (I like online forums! something so special about them compared to your normal social media!)

About Me

To conclude my introduction: I am ANGELF! It is a combination of the words Angel and Elf (I'm a big fan of tolkien and play a lot of DnD!) and in Sindarin (the elven language) Elf and Angel are basically synonyms. (Typical elves right?) I am a programmer, and Twitch streamer, don't worry I won't shameless plug (unless you ask) I am still in school studying Computer Science, and Videography.

My Favorite Anime

1. No Game, No Life
  2. Demon Slayer
  3. Komi Can't Communicate
  4. Hitori Bocchi
  5. K-On

My Favorite Games

1. Osu
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Honkai Star-Rail
  4. The Last Of Us
  5. Chess
Wimpy Cursed
Hello ANGELF! Welcome to the osu! community.
I am currently in a programming class as well for school, though I don't think I am as experienced
Dementedduck
welcome to osu ^^
also elves are cool👍
his everything

Welcome to osu!

Another chess player? I have a feeling that you and I will get along well :)
15C
Farfocle will be glad that someone can finally search up en passant, also, check out the Art forum. Full of awesome artist like DementedDuck, eeriepump, and OS137, just to name a few that do art reqs
BlueChinchompa
Welcome to hell

ive gotten into honkai recently its very fun.
Jangsoodlor
nice to meet you