forum

ranting about my personal soccer experience

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
henryford
not the best place to rant about soccer but....

i hate my soccer team so much. the strikers ACTUALLY SUCK. i am so sick and tired of me, Stanley (my best friend + goated goalkeeper + former user of OT), and a few others having to carry the team. guess what, me Stanley and those few others are LITERALLY DEFENSE. We are on the other side of the field, yet due to some ridiculous luck, we somehow score. but the strikers who are LITERALLY 60cm AWAY FROM THE GOAL either kick it out or hit the post. it's always me and Stanley scoring from 12 lightyears away. I can't blame the strikers though, they are trying their best, so while I do get annoyed, I don't really care that much. what pisses me off the most is our coach. I hate him. He's always constantly forcing us to push and push and do exercise, he's never giving any of us a break. every single day, i have to go to train and it's terrible. I have bashed my head against that hard as rock "practice ball" so many times. I have been winded as a goalkeeper, and what does coach do? coach takes me off the field, drowns me in water. did it help? no, no it did not. I know my coach was trying to help me, but at that moment I was focused on getting air back in my lungs, and I was yelling louder than my dad's footsteps. I wish i chose swimming instead of soccer.

tldr: the strikers on my soccer team suck, my coach has good intentions but terrible execution
WitherMite
aussies call it soccer?
z0z
?
Kobold84
Only one thread per day, Mr Ford.