forum

[resolved] Sudden drop in profile accuracy for no reason

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- N0VA -
Problem:
So I logged onto Osu today and noticed my profile accuracy had dropped from what I believe was around 97% down to 94%. I haven’t submitted any new scores in my top 100 since being at around 97 accuracy, and I haven’t submitted any low 90 plays in a long time. If anyone knows what going on I would love to be able to fix this issue

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Unfortunately I don’t have any screenshots of my profile before hand
osu! version: Stable 20230206 (latest)
Blushing
Have you tried submitting another play since then? Does anything happen?

Are you playing on Lazer by any chance?

Looking at your recents, you have quite a lot of plays that are below 94, I can't say that thats the cause but it might just be an overwhelming amount of plays that are causing you to go below such a threshold, but I am not quite sure.
Topic Starter
- N0VA -
I know I have quite a few plays below 94. But they were submitted before I had brought my accuracy up.

And I haven’t submitted anything after I noticed though. So maybe it will recalculate.

And yeah I do have lazer, but I’m not playing on it primarily. I did also join the TestFlight Osu! App for fun, and thought maybe it could be that for a bit but I didn’t even submit any scores there.

Looking back at my plays though, it might have been my A - 91% on Clean that brought my acc down, and it just didn’t update before I logged off. I’ll try to beat my score and if it fixes it then I’m sorry for being so negligent. I just kind of panicked when I saw my acc that low.
Namazu

- N0VA - wrote:

I know I have quite a few plays below 94. But they were submitted before I had brought my accuracy up.

And I haven’t submitted anything after I noticed though. So maybe it will recalculate.

And yeah I do have lazer, but I’m not playing on it primarily. I did also join the TestFlight Osu! App for fun, and thought maybe it could be that for a bit but I didn’t even submit any scores there.

Looking back at my plays though, it might have been my A - 91% on Clean that brought my acc down, and it just didn’t update before I logged off. I’ll try to beat my score and if it fixes it then I’m sorry for being so negligent. I just kind of panicked when I saw my acc that low.
Don't worry about it! I think most of us would panic too if we saw our profile acc drop so suddenly.
Good luck on fixing that score!
Topic Starter
- N0VA -

Namazu wrote:

- N0VA - wrote:

Don't worry about it! I think most of us would panic too if we saw our profile acc drop so suddenly.
Good luck on fixing that score!
So I just submitted another score and it returned to 97.87%, so it really was a glitch or something. Weird indeed. Thanks for the input you gave!