Yuno Gasai Skin

posted
Total Posts
30
Topic Starter
Reyshka
My first skin, I also accept criticism and suggestions
because I was newcomer
hope you like it :)

download here :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/303045tsffgrki8/Yuno%20Gasai.rar
or try this : http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwv5pp44wa5j3e2/Yuno%20Gasai%20skin.rar








Indeed
I really like the skin, the only thing I would change is the cursor but that's just my preference. Good job!
Topic Starter
Reyshka

Lillies wrote:

I really like the skin, the only thing I would change is the cursor but that's just my preference. Good job!
thank you.glad to hear you like it. :D
I still learn to make better.
I'll do the best :)
chibitsundere
I can't seem to download this skin it's always empty after I download it :(
Topic Starter
Reyshka

chibitsundere wrote:

I can't seem to download this skin it's always empty after I download it :(
it's really work. on this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/303045tsffgrki8/Yuno%20Gasai.rar
maybe there's something wrong with your connection?
:(
Topic Starter
Reyshka

chibitsundere wrote:

I can't seem to download this skin it's always empty after I download it :(
I tried to re upload. Try this http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwv5pp44wa5j3e2/Yuno%20Gasai%20skin.rar ;)
Shivarion
Yuno Gasai :3:3
like it a lot :oops::oops:
Topic Starter
Reyshka

Shivarion wrote:

Yuno Gasai :3:3
like it a lot :oops::oops:
.glad to hear you like it ;)
APTXRazor1911
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU! :D I love Yuno!!!
-[ Asuna ]-
please Re - upload .. the link has been Error
Topic Starter
Reyshka

Marinska wrote:

please Re - upload .. the link has been Error
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwv5pp44wa5j3e2/Yuno%20Gasai%20skin.rar
The link still work :D
MrBakpao
wow cute skin for yuno gasai~ try to make full of mirai nikki skin ok (y)
Topic Starter
Reyshka

malvin98 wrote:

wow cute skin for yuno gasai~ try to make full of mirai nikki skin ok (y)
Thank you :)
marumarinuki
Im sorry, but i'm a bit noob in this. Can u please explain me how do i put this skin on osu? Cuz it's in .rar, so i don't know how to uploaded it D;
(Im so noob lol)
(Sorry D:)
- Milhofo -

marumarinuki wrote:

Im sorry, but i'm a bit noob in this. Can u please explain me how do i put this skin on osu? Cuz it's in .rar, so i don't know how to uploaded it D;
(Im so noob lol)
(Sorry D:)
Put the folder located in the rar into your "Skins" folder on your osu game directory. Normally 'Drive:\Programs\osu!\Skins'
samves
Why the hell does every skin have to be .rar why cant you just make it .osk omfg
Nic
I can't download! Both links don't work for me... Man... I really wanted the skin ><"
ATAUS
Pannari
Please credit the original authors for elements you did not make.

(Ex. Cursor, rank images)
Aryssiel
Hi o/ i just passed and wanted to see your skin, it's cute (? But, can yiu change the fruits for circles? In ctb, amm circles whit yuno faces (? And just that. Oh and the x300 maybe you can change to 300 transparent. (Poor english)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply