forum

This beat map NEEDS TO BE RANKED

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EriiKokoro
I am so mad at osu rn, How did they not mark this: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1237505#osu/2661151 as RANKED?
Osu what are you doing? This is a very good beat map and very playable. Everyone in the comment suggested it's an amazing beat map. Yet osu is not wanting to ever mark this as a RANKED or even LOVED map. I am pretty sure who ever would play this map would also say it's good but I don't know why osu hasn't done anything about it yet. Osu team and whoever marks beat maps as RANKED, please review this map. I did not create this but Many people love it and want it to be RANKED. I am so disappointed right now :( so please do something about it ;( Everyone who's reading this, please show some love for creator: users/15646039 and the beat map: beatmapsets/1237505#osu/2661151
Thanks <3
AsianGanyu
Blushing
It takes actually wanting the map to be finished. The author says in the beatmap comments "At its current state this map will never get ranked, and probably never loved. I don't think I'm able to create a "quality" 5 or 6 stars of this song right now. That's why I'll don't update it for a while. I'll map other songs, create new mapsets to get more skills and experience. I'll take the time that I will need (it may take several months and maybe years). Then I'll work on this song again, make good 5+ stars maps, and try to rank it again (for me ranked > loved)." which means that they personally dont think this map is qualified for those titles of ranked or loved.

It isn't up to BNs and NAT to finish it and make it "ready" for ranked, but the creator of the map to allow for the mods to come in from the BNs and the NAT to get it to a qualified state.
Topic Starter
EriiKokoro
Ah ok ;-;