forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zakka_
Играю уже 2 года но до сих пор не могу понять этот мем...
Что там произошло?
-BeLater-
году в 2016 кукизи чоукнул блю зенит, получил 727пп, потом чоукнул блю зенит с хдхр и тоже вышло 727пп, число стало мемом. Далее Aireu на стриме чоукнул guess who is back на 727пп, мемно заорал. число расфорсилось в каждый уголок коммунити. Вот и всё в принципе ничего такого глубинного нет
RJbyM
727 is a meme number from the rhythm circle clicking game osu!

First originated from Cookiezi's 727pp play while choking Blue Zenith with Hard Rock
His next try was after a long time when he choked it again but with Hidden Hardrock and got 727pp too
coincidentally _RyuK HDDT SS Yubi Bouenkyou ~Anime-ban~ got him the same 727pp. since then the number became widely overused and having the same effect as the Among Us memes, usually when osu! addicts see the 3 digit they'll freak out and started screaming, it appeared everywhere and can give PTSD/trauma experience to some individuals.
A very common line associated with the number is "When you see it" or shortened as WYSI
"When you fucking see it" as "WYFSI"
An familiar image associated with the number too is Aireu's reaction when he get 727pp on Guess Who Is Back (TV size) screaming "When you see it" while pointing at his monitor. This soon became an iconic staple for the meme itself, such exaggeration over casual sight.
Example as in number appearances:
TUYU's subscriber count as of 28th of May
Sotark's rank on France is #727
And much more

Conversation Example
Guy 1: Hey i heard the Canadian Conservative Party survived 727 days with no budget
Guy 2: Oh my that's-
osu!addict: DID I HEAR 727 WYSI WYSI WHEN YOU SEE IT WHEN YOU FUCKING SEE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
osu!addict 2: OMG I SEE 727 THIS IS SO POGGERS WHEN YOU SEE IT WYSI
osu!addict 3: earrape mic screaming and blowing
osu!addict 4: sending the 8th Aireu gif
Guy 1: Hey what is wrong with these guys..
Guy 2: I think they have mental problems.
Vaniels
На день ошибся, вчера надо было постить.
Repentance

-BeLater- wrote:

году в 2016 кукизи чоукнул блю зенит, получил 727пп, потом чоукнул блю зенит с хдхр и тоже вышло 727пп, число стало мемом. Далее Aireu на стриме чоукнул guess who is back на 727пп, мемно заорал. число расфорсилось в каждый уголок коммунити. Вот и всё в принципе ничего такого глубинного нет
Рьюк в тот же момент хдхр скора +- поставил на аниме бане хддт 727, да много ситуаций было, где встречалось 727, дцп с твича расфорсили микро прикол в непонятно что