forum

(almost)ALL5 Collab Mission! The PLAN!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gp0_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sleep Powder
Sounds...interesting...
Topic Starter
gp0_old

animask wrote:

Sounds...interesting...

It should be.
ddrmaniac
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
gp0_old

ddrmaniac wrote:

sounds fun
It is.
Mashley
sounds like a stupid horrible idea that no one who values their sanity would join.
Topic Starter
gp0_old

Agent Spin Here wrote:

sounds like a stupid horrible idea that no one who values their sanity would join.
That's the problem: No one values their sanity here, except me. After trolling forums, I've seen worse than this. Really. Then again, it's all opinion.
LuigiHann
we're all mad here
Sleep Powder
I wonder if someone will steal this idea but with an ALL 9 Collab Mission thing...
Topic Starter
gp0_old

LuigiHann wrote:

we're all mad here
Keep your composure, and you'll be fine.
Topic Starter
gp0_old

animask wrote:

I wonder if someone will steal this idea but with an ALL 9 Collab Mission thing...
*gasp* No one would dare. And in actuality, if there is one, then I am oblivious to it. Besides, I don't see the point of getting upset about it.
ignorethis
I suggest you give the songs to 5 different people. You won't be able to manage 5 songs in one time.

And, I am only interested in game soundtrack, touhou doujin, and anime music. So I won't join you, sorry. :(
Mogsy
I'd only be interested in doing Aqua Zone Remix, personally. I can't stand any of the other songs (especially the Dimrain one).

Also, guys, what's sanity?

The only thing I'm concerned about are your restrictions. This is pretty much limiting a decent map design if the song calls for stuff to be in more than multiples of 5.
Topic Starter
gp0_old
MAYBE this was a bad idea. Maybw there are just too many restrictions. Then again, 26 days shouldn't really be a problem. And yes, the original plan had people choosing a song each. Maybe I should rework rules.