forum

osu! Malaysia Amateur Tournament (o!MAT3) 3rd Edition (Concluded)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sagisawa Arisu

Welcome to the 3rd edition of osu! Malaysia Amateur Tournament (o!MAT)!
This tournament is an osu! standard tournament and it is made with the objective to allow the lower rank players in Malaysia to shine in the local scene and to encourage more tournament players among the 5 digits.

Congratulations To shiroeneko for winning o!MAT3!

General

1. osu! Malaysia Amateur Tournament is a national osu! Standard tournament exclusively for Malaysians.
  2. This is a 1v1 tournament played with Head to Head and Score V2.
  3. Only players with Malaysian flag displayed on their profile are allowed to participate in this tournament.
  4. The rank range for this tournament is #10,000 - #200,000 with NO rank buffer and BWS.
  5. Matches will be played in Malaysian Timezone (UTC+8) during weekends (Friday - Sunday)
    i. Weekday matches are allowed as long as there are available referees. If not, the staff organization has the rights to reject the reschedule.
    ii. Players are prior to reschedule at least 12 Hours before your rescheduled match. However, we still may allow special cases under dire circumstances.
  6. This tournament will NOT be badged.

Mappool Details

Here are the pool size of the mappool for the entire tournament
  7. Qualifiers : 4 NoMods | 2 Hidden | 2 HardRock | 2 DoubleTime
  8. Group Stage : 5 NoMods | 2 Hidden | 2 HardRock | 3 DoubleTime | 2 FreeMods | 1 Tiebreaker
  9. Round of 16 : 5 NoMods | 2 Hidden | 2 HardRock | 3 DoubleTime | 2 FreeMods | 1 Tiebreaker
  10. Quarter Finals : 5 NoMods | 3 Hidden | 3 HardRock | 3 DoubleTime | 3 FreeMods | 1 Tiebreaker
  11. Semi Finals : 5 NoMods | 3 Hidden | 3 HardRock | 3 DoubleTime | 3 FreeMods | 1 Tiebreaker
  12. Finals : 6 NoMods | 3 Hidden | 3 HardRock | 4 DoubleTime | 3 FreeMods | 1 Tiebreaker
  13. Grand Finals : 6 NoMods | 3 Hidden | 3 HardRock | 4 DoubleTime | 3 FreeMods | 1 Tiebreaker

*Subject may to change.
    *Mappool Showcase will be notified in Discord.

Qualifier Procedure

14. Players will only play the qualifiers once.
  15. Each Lobby is capped at 16 players. However ;
    i. If the Referee of the lobby is reffing via In-Game, then the lobby will be capped to 15 players to reserve a spot for the Referee.
  16. In case of a disconnection, the player must repeat the map they disconnected after the qualifier session of the lobby has ended. (do note that if you are caught intentionally quitting to repeat a map, you will be disqualified.)
  17. In case of a no-show, you are still allowed to reschedule to another available lobby as long as it is before the Group Stage mappool showcase.

Player Registration
3rd March - 20th March (11:59PM) (UTC+8)

Qualifiers
27th March - 28th March

Group Stage
2nd April - 10th April

Round of 16
16th April - 17th April

Quarter Finals
23th April - 24th April

Semi Finals
30th April - 1st May

Finals
7th May - 8th May

Grand Finals
14th May - 15th May

Click Here For Rulebook

General Rules

1. Player registrations must be done by completing the google form linked above.
  2. Only players with a Malaysian flag on their profile can participate in the tournament.
    i. and NO we do not allow other SEA countries such as Indonesia or Brunei to participate.
  3. If the tournament not exceed 32 participants then Group Stage will be skipped and continued to Round of 16.
  4. Joining the Discord server is mandatory. Failure to do so after the registration ends will result in an instant disqualification.
  5. If a player name changes, immediately contact the hosts or any staff members in the discord server.
  6. We will have other specific rules for communication in Discord but please just use common sense.
  7. Players must be between #10,000 - #200,000 ranks to be able to participate. If one rank up to 4 digits at the end of registration phase, the player will be disqualified.
    i. However players are allowed to increase their ranks after registration ends.

The Blacklist rules are as followed:

1. Players who have already qualified in past osu! Malaysia Tournaments.

Blacklist players
    Zyuan ​

1ST PLACE
4 month of supporter + RM 150 + Profile Banner

2ND PLACE
2 month of supporter + RM 60 + Profile Banner

3RD PLACE
1 month of supporter + RM 30 + Profile Banner

Amamiya Kokoro
first
Its not Marvin
OMFG ITS OMAT 3 NO SHOT
lous
can i join
Makise Kurisu
i will be omat champion
Cryolien
i will be omat champion
Houshou Marine
time tow in
GKen
C:
Lunasa
holy poggers
Mahiru Shiina
:3c
3xChester_exe
RIP zyuan
Ross_04
Am i allowed to join?
alsoblueIris
Does the rank requirement global rank or local rank?
Xation
I want to get destroyed
Hand Sanitiser
the
Flashback9
Good luck bois
daro
a
TangyZhangy
hello i am malaysian
decaykets
i will be omat champion