Total Posts
Topic Starter
koomo

It's 5:4 not 4:3
Im so sorry for this mistake!

THANKS downy FOR REAL FEEDBACK <3

DOWNLOAD

Another version

Please note that these versions are not related to the contest, the version above is the contest entry!

Larko
this looks kinda clean but i like it
Rekunan
this looks so good
179F
This is a nice skin but I think the 4:3 ver. is skinned in 5:4 and not actually 4:3?
The screenshots are in 1280x1024 (5:4)
On 4:3 it appears like this for me (see space on the right): https://imgur.com/YYXM6ny
Topic Starter
koomo

179F wrote:

This is a nice skin but I think the 4:3 ver. is skinned in 5:4 and not actually 4:3?
The screenshots are in 1280x1024 (5:4)
On 4:3 it appears like this for me (see space on the right): https://imgur.com/YYXM6ny
So sorry, stupid mistake from me.
I will fix it soon!
They are really the same as each other, i can't realize
Jemzuu
catch gameplay is rly dark with how too much shadowing there is on the fruits and just the brightness of it is generally too dark making ctb unplayable considering most players already play with 100% dim bg
Topic Starter
koomo

Jemzuu wrote:

catch gameplay is rly dark with how too much shadowing there is on the fruits and just the brightness of it is generally too dark making ctb unplayable considering most players already play with 100% dim bg
I see. This is my first time skinning ctb mode. I will try my best next time. Thanks for your feedback!
Quan pros
Nice. Cute skin :))
akhdfashd
This skin is beautiful. Hope it would win the skinning contest ✪ ω ✪
[RUE]Bambinex
The CTB skin looks horrible to play with, next time I would consider putting white circles or squares for the fruits, or at least something with a clear hitbox as it becomes easier to read, something like ExGon's skin or Clear Skin Ultra, but the std part looks sooooo great ! Definitely voting for this one
-CalicoCat
There something really off putting about the cursor but the skin is very good still
hannessy0809
the skin's great
eLoooJ
osu! std light mode
beku001
i loved the osu logo sound 😂🔥
Maruko Kun
wow amazing skin!!! i really love it but there are other season cactus like spring cactus with blossoms o for summer cactus in the desert?
thx
Floyd_0_8_5
me like skin no numbererer on sid vry good map beest map
mohammedkhalid
i don`t post but i liked this skinning contest then i went to download everyone of them to see what i would like and this is my opinions about your skin
feedback
HitCircle is great
the spins circle is great
HitSound is great
cursor is great
the main menu`s icons are gorgeous
scorebar is great
rank panel is great
the key overlay looks great
pause n fail menus are great
section passed/failed are great ( n yes i will <3 )
catch gameplay: it's adorable <3
ZK4SH
thank you for your hard work on this skin it looks very beautiful
Alexaaro
surprisingly good
I like it