forum

Tons of MP and some general future Ideas/Requests

posted
Total Posts

Would you like these changes to be implemented?

Yes! Support
97.95%
No
0.00%
I don't know
2.05%
Total votes: 146
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +12
show more
SteRRuM
yeah, +1
Lizbeth
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Gabi
ooh thanks for the bump. also woooooo we hit 100+ supporters :D

here is a list of the stuff added to osu! so far.

*More Detailed Tag Results* *ADDED*

*Result screen in Tag coop mode when a team fail* *ADDED*

*Multiplayer Lobby* *ADDED*

i hope more will get implemented :)
anonymous_old
I would break down this topic into smaller chunks if I were you. Some of these deserve a different priority and each will get its own form of support. Separate topics would be much more organized and effective.
Topic Starter
Gabi

strager wrote:

I would break down this topic into smaller chunks if I were you. Some of these deserve a different priority and each will get its own form of support. Separate topics would be much more organized and effective.
peppy told me not do this. he said i should gather all our ideas into 1 topic. i guess i could mark the ones that needs top priority? idk if anyone looks at this topic anymore though
Soaprman
I still check it from time to time. I don't want to keep bumping it all by myself, though!

Choose your own tag combo color is top priority for me.
MMzz
YES +1
ShaggoN
Totally agree. Support. :)
Lissette
BUMP!

and adding a request for MP that i think would be useful

i would like to see in the lobby the numbers of star difficulty that has the map played in a room
and would be cool to see the mod that is being used

what do you think?
nintendoto
support on ALL :)
Mystearica
I didn't support this yet? Silly me.

I don't play MP much but the ideas are good, maybe I'll play more MP if they were implemented.
Soaprman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lilac
Seems like these needs another good bumping.

Tag colors, like Soaprman, should be the priority. They are the most annoying thing, especially with maps that have 1 to 3 combos only.

I suggest to balance out the gameplay by...

"After set amount of seconds, then it's the next players turn."

10 seconds, maybe?
Topic Starter
Gabi

MarioBros777 wrote:

Seems like these needs another good bumping.

Tag colors, like Soaprman, should be the priority. They are the most annoying thing, especially with maps that have 1 to 3 combos only.

I suggest to balance out the gameplay by...

"After set amount of seconds, then it's the next players turn."

10 seconds, maybe?
uhh, not quite sure what you are trying to say.
Lilac
Actually, I just realized that it wouldn't help at all anyway...
Jeffro
Support on all.
Topic Starter
Gabi
*Fixed Tag coop combo colors has been added!!!!!!!!

also bump ^^
Soaprman
I still support the other stuff in the OP, too. If that feature request sponsoring thing ever goes through, I'll probably just pour all my credits into this thread.
Guy-kun
/very support Tag Rankings~
Topic Starter
Gabi
hmm, i think it's about time i poked this topic ^^
-David
a
Mukku
Support all.

I especially like the calendar and tag ranking/color ideas.
Lemon Water_old
These ideas are sexy~

+Support on all, mostly the calender & more tag colours. ;)
KRZY

Gabi wrote:

*Progress bar in MP room: Put a progress bar in the Multiplayer room so you can see how much of the song/map is left before it ends. (that way people who are looking for a fast game can wait/leave if it would take a long time for the song to finish)
Bumping because I particularly like this idea. Support.
jemhuntr
bump. We need the progress bar.
deadbeat

Gabi wrote:

Me and Dangaard decided to come up with some ideas that would make MP more tag friendly, and more fun overall. alot of these have been suggested before, we would just like to bump them. Please leave a comment after you have voted. here are some ideas we came up with:

*More Tag Team colors: Right now theres only blue and red, however it would be nice if we could choose green and yellow/orange aswell. that way 4 teams of 2 players can battle it out at the same time. however, let the host decide how many team colors are allowed to be picked so people just dont go off on their own teams :$
i know that there is a request for this all ready. t/102612?hilit=more+tag+teams
*Improved Tag Spectating: speaks for itself. right now when you spectate a tag game, you can only spectate 1 player playing, and when it isn't that players turn, you stop spectating untill it's his turn again. what i want is to be able to spectate the whole game, both players that is. (maybe spectating both teams at the same time is pretty impossible, but spectating one team should be able to work)
i think there is a request for this as well >_<
*Progress bar in MP room: Put a progress bar in the Multiplayer room so you can see how much of the song/map is left before it ends. (that way people who are looking for a fast game can wait/leave if it would take a long time for the song to finish)
interesting idea
*Multiplayer Tag Ranking: yup its been suggested before i know ^^ :D
im not sure how this would be implemented, but i would LOVE to discuss this in a live chat instead of on forums.
i don't think this'll be added :(
*osu! Ingame calendar: just to make it abit more friendlier.
on this, people can sign up (if accepted by Mods) stuff like un/official events (tournaments etc) or Bats/Mods/peppy can write down important announcements like bancho downtime or upcoming builds. also when a mod/bat etc writes something, you can see the calendar flashing, meaning an important message should be read.
so like an event calender?
Macacito
multiplayer tag ranking is surely a good idea
DanielDiaz_old
I agree
abraker
Greetings from p/5095541
I have come here to bring you back from the dead

Now rise glorious request, RISE!
Zofainsley
great idea.