Anything Upick [GAME OVER]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura
Anything Upick
Setup Designed by: Sakura and Reviewed by: pienyan

This game wont have any of the following mechanics:
Jesters, Cults, Vote manipulation, Voteless, Multiball, Serial Killers, Scum Vigilantes, Vigilantes that can act more than once per night, Vanillizers.
This game is an upick which means it's role madness and will not have Vanilla Townies or Basic Mafia Goons

This game may have roles that interfere with results: Millers, Godfathers, Ninjas, etc.
All results will come in the format of "Your target" regardless of the existance of redirection roles.
Due to the nature of making roles to fit your characters there may be red herring roles (Ex: Miller without Cop, Ninja without Tracker/Watcher)
All actions follow Natural Action Resolution

Additional Info:
- Day 1 will be 10 days long, further days will be 7 days long.
- Nights will be 24 hours long.
- Mafia is mod-confirmed to have day chat.
- Mafia is not multi-tasking without a multi-tasking role.
Town and Mafia win conditions are public:
Town wins when all Mafia members are dead
Mafia wins when they control half the votes or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Playerlist (* means prod):
- igorsprite
- abraker
- samX500 *
- ShinRun *
- Asian Warlord
- Penguin
- GuyInFreezer
- Yhuan Debeste *
- pentaqola
- Tad Fibonacci *
- tn5421 replaces bambinex *
- YyottaCat
- NotRaffi *

Living Players
- ShinRun
- Asian Warlord
- Penguin
- GuyInFreezer
- pentaqola
- tn5421
- YyottaCat
Dead Players
Tad Fibonacci Town Ascetic 1-shot Cop, eliminated Day 1
Yhuan Debeste Town Weak Conditional Roleblocker, died Night 1
samX500 Town Motivator, died Night 1
igorsprite Town 3-Shot Neighborizer Modified Doctor -> Neutral Survivor, modkilled Day 2
NotRaffi Town Universal Backup -> Town Ascetic 1-shot Cop, died Night 2
abraker Town JOAT Conditional Universal Miller, died Night 3

Events:
Day 1 Start
Day 2 Start
Day 3 Start | tn5421 replaces bambinex
Day 4 Start
Game End
Topic Starter
Sakura
Rules:
Any rules in Bold Red will lead to a force replacement or a modkill if violated, other rules may lead to a warning and eventually to a force replacement or modkill.

General:
- Do not Edit or Delete any of your posts.
- Do not quote anything from the PMs given to you by the mod, this includes your role PM or any communication with the mod. Paraphrasing your role PM is fine.
- Do not communicate outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to, you may also not discuss this game with anyone else other than the mod outside this thread.
- Do not quote or link your private discord servers at any point if you have access to any. Paraphrasing any discussion is fine.
- Do not use any form of provable randomness, saying that you flipped a coin and acted on that is fine, proving that you flipped said coin is not.
- I am human, and I may make mistakes, if I make a mistake send me a PM or state it in bold.
- Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread
- While using external sites to aid your scumhuting and thought dump is fine, linking them in-game is not fine. As there could be people unable to access the site and this would count towards encrypted/private communication in-thread.
- Play to win

Deadlines:
- Day times consist of 10 days for the first day, and 7 days for the other, and it may be extended only on extreme circumstances. Any votes or unvotes after deadline wont count, if the day reaches deadline before a majority is reached, the day will end with a No Elimination.
-Twilight will last about 24 hours from the hammering vote or until all roles with twilight active abilities message me saying that they dont want to use their abilities.
- Night times consist of 24 hours. Until then you may submit or change your action as many times as necessary, you may also decide to take no action by stating it in your PM, any actions taken after deadline wont count and if you didnt send in an action it will count as No action.

Voting and Eliminating:
- You may vote a player by stating in bold Vote: Player Name, an Unvote is not required to change your vote but it helps. When a player has reached 50% + 1 of the living players, an elimination will happen and the day will end. If I can interpret the intent to vote, it will count.
- Acronyms and Shortened names are fine as long as I can clearly understand who is being voted.
- Alternatively you may vote to end the day without an elimination by voting for it Vote: Day End
- When an elimination has ocurred before the end of the day, the game enters twilight phase, during this time all players including the lynchee may continue to post until I post the death scene and end the day, from then on the eliminated player is considered dead and cannot post.
- , but i allow a single contentless Bah post.

Activity:
- A player that hasn't posted for over 48 hours will be automatically prodded.
- If a player hasn't posted for over 24 hours players may request them to be prodded, this won't count towards their 3 prod limit but it can still get them replaced if they dont post within 24 hours of the prod.
- Prods must be responded to in the game thread.
- If a player is going to be absent for 24 hours or more they may state that they'll be on V/LA for said time.
- Failing to pick up your prod within 24 hours will end in you getting replaced, you still have time to pick up your prod until a replacement is found.
- If no replacement can be found the slot will be modkilled instead.
- If a player has been prodded 3 times, a prod will be force replacement or a modkill if a replacement cannot be found.

Miscellaneous
If any rule is broken you will be modkilled and become a Neutral Survivor, hence automatically lose.
If a town player is modkilled, day ends immediately, if a scum player is modkilled day continues, this is so the team the player is in ends up being hurt by the player's misbheavior
Pretending to break a rule will count as breaking the rule.
Questions > Modkills, if you have doubts whether you're about to break the rules feel free to PM me to make sure.
If you have any questions towards me State it in bold
I'll try to have a vote count often unless im sleeping or something.
I reserve the right to change these rules at any given time, any rule changes will be announced in thread.
Last but not least, have fun <3

In the case i've missed anything, refer to these lovely rules by Lybydose: https://old.ppy.sh/forum/p/1062608
Topic Starter
Sakura
Gonna start sending role PMs, please follow the instructions in your role PMs to confirm game begins when 10 players have confirmed.

All role PMs are out!
Currently 12/13 people have confirmed.
igorsprite
eae
Joon Yorigami
ha
Topic Starter
Sakura
You hear Thunder as you find a body in the town center.

Sakura who is Clownpiece a Neutral Moderator has been killed Night 0

Role PM

Welcome to Anything Upick, You're Clownpiece! and it's your job to moderate the game, not even death can stop you from using your abilities!
Lunatic Time! You may send a barrage of fairies to modkill a player that broke the rules and turn them into a Neutral Survivor.
You mean i have to math?! You can count votes and eliminate people.
The Moon By moving the Moon around you can shift the day and night phases, and resolve actions.
Please confirm your role by PMing me your Role Name

It is now Day 1.

Penguin is confirmed Harold from Fallout Series
What is this hideous thing anyway?!

Vote Count 1.0
Not Voting (13) - igorsprite, abraker, samX500, ShinRun, Asian Warlord, Penguin, GuyInFreezer, Yhuan Debeste, pentaqola, Tad Fibonacci, bambinex, YyottaCat, NotRaffi

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 will End on July 18th at 12:13 am UTC-5
Penguin
vote: abraker
GuyInFreezer
First
GuyInFreezer
Fuck

vote: penguin
Asian Warlord
why is penguin keep voting abraker
GuyInFreezer

Asian Warlord wrote: