forum

Anything UPick [Full, Game Started]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura
Scum will be about 25% of the signed up players.
Aiming for an Odd numbers of players.

When signing up PM me a character, song, movie, website, whatever you wanna choose and ill create a role for you based on your submission.
This game wont have any of the following mechanics:
Jesters, Cults, Vote manipulation, Voteless, Multiball, Serial Killers, Scum Vigilantes, Vigilantes that can act more than once per night, Vanillizers.
This game is an upick which means it's role madness and will not have Vanilla Townies or Basic Mafia Goons

This game may have roles that interfere with results: Millers, Godfathers, Ninjas, etc.
All results will come in the format of "Your target" regardless of the existance of redirection roles.
Due to the nature of making roles to fit your characters there may be red herring roles (Ex: Miller without Cop, Ninja without Tracker/Watcher)
All actions follow Natural Action Resolution

Once singups are closed give me about 24 hours to design and balance the roles.
Additional Info:
- Day 1 will be 10 days long, further days will be 7 days long.
- Nights will be 24 hours long.
- Mafia is mod-confirmed to have day chat.
- Mafia is not multi-tasking without a multi-tasking role.

Playerlist (Bold means choice submitted):
- igorsprite
- abraker
- samX500
- ShinRun
- Asian Warlord
- Penguin
- GuyInFreezer
- Yhuan Debeste
- pentaqola
- Tad Fibonacci
- bambinex
- YyottaCat
- NotRaffi
igorsprite
/join
abraker
/in
samX500
/join
ShinRun
/join
Asian Warlord
Sign me up.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Btw, i ask that you are as specific as you can in case there's multiple options on what you submit, wiki pages or movie synopse pages help too so that i can give you what you wanted, this is not necessary but if you mention the name of a character and end up with another character of the same name that's on you.

(if i know there's multiple with the same name personally i may just ask, but if i dont know the character i'll look it up and go with the first thing i find if there's no links to anything).
Penguin
/in
GuyInFreezer
/in
Joon Yorigami
/in
pentaqola
/in
McEndu
I think I can help with infrastructure
Tad Fibonacci
I'll join
GuyInFreezer
Oh yeah btw I’m new so go easy on me uwu
Topic Starter
Sakura
Those that haven't sent me your pick dont forget to do so.
z0z
um is this still mafia or is it another game?
igorsprite

z0z wrote:

um is this still mafia or is it another game?
mafia
[RUE]Bambinex
/in
YyottaCat
/in

Chaos.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Signups will automatically close at Midnight (UTC-5) as 12p is already enough for a game like this. People are still able to join until then (And hopefully make it odd numbered)
show more