"jab! jab speak to me!"

jab writhes on the floor in pain, screaming the following:

"IEDMKSCELFJODOQDKJDFKKFPDBWHFJEK"
Topic Starter
JustABeginner
我觉得你打我很不痛。

来这里如果你勇敢。
[ Rynn ]
pioqwiepoiwqeiqpeiqweqwe'epqeoqeoqeoiq'wei'pi'i'eiqw[eqwepori[qwerio[erwipowperi[qopirqpwr[q]erqriwporiwpri
Topic Starter
JustABeginner
I'm here just to wait for this person's response.
I know who you are. .w.
Nuuskamuikkunen

JustABeginner wrote:

我觉得你打我很不痛。

来这里如果你勇敢。
Muy bien, muy bien, esto me suena a chino.
abraker
I click the button to check how OT is doing. Oh great, 50+ new posts let's go through them. As I scroll through a thread with a peculiar name catches my attention. Abandon your tongue for whoever attempts to pronounce the title of the thread for only microsoft sam is suitable to utter whatever cacophony that would turn out to be. As a GMT it was not a question of dare I click to see what it is - I must click to see what it is. There was no disappointment. I never had high hopes seeing a thread with a title by such name. However, scrolling though somehow still filled me with larger disappointment than I initially thought. I am at a loss as to what circumstances led to the creation of such abomination. I am confounded as to why there is no mention of "locking" the thread as fellow quality denizens always do in such circumstances. There is not a single post that makes any more sense to me than the time a friend described how he woke up in bathtub wearing a dress. My condolences to this wasted thread, and may the posts seek forgiveness through the locked hell they shall now be put through.