forum

Neynda. Skin Remaster [sd/hd/16:9] [all modes]

posted
Total Posts
9
Topic Starter
Nikano


Howdy, this is an update from Neynda. skin. Now available for all modes (but Idk how is that, cuz I'm not all modes player lol), I'm just confuse to post this as a new post or just edit this post. The old post content is in the Old Content box, and old version link is still active for public download.

Skin Name : Neynda. Remaster
Mode Skinned : All Modes
Animation : Back
Aspect Ratio : 16:9
Extra Folder : Yes
Elements : HD/SD
  1. Google Drive
  2. Mega.nz
*NA is for Not Animated

Preview
  1. Album
  2. Video



6 July 2021
  1. Add skin subname to Neynda. Remaster
  2. Add osu!catch, osu!mania, and osu!taiko gameplay
  3. Retouch almost all elements (change shadow, color, reposition, opacity, etc)
  4. Change UI & hit sounds
  5. Remove play-skip animation
  6. Remove anime girl render version, you can edit and add yours!
8 April 2021
  1. Change some UI sounds
  2. Change hitsounds
  3. Add new credit list for sounds and hitsounds
6 April 2021
  1. Initial release

I still have no idea for hitsounds lol. Used hitsounds are most common in osu skin, like a lot of skin has it, and.. Idk who made that, but the only thing I know is, that came from Cookiezi skin. Hitsounds, some UI sounds and credit backlinks has been updated. Enjoy ..

Skin Name : Neynda.
Mode Skinned : Standard only
Animation : Back and Skip
Aspect Ratio : 16:9
Extra Folder : Yes (separate download)
Elements : HD/SD

Preview
  1. Album
  2. Video
Download
  1. Google Drive
  2. Mega.nz
Version for Skinning Contest
-- # Neynda. by Nikano # --.osk (with render, animation and default skin color)
Screenshot Album
GoogleDrive // Mega.nz

Info for Extra Folder
  1. Extra folders are separated, you can find it on download links
  2. You can download them and extract it to skin folder
  3. To use extra folder elements (e.g. menu-background without render) you need to copy the elements you want then paste it to main skin folder
+Credit
  1. Credits folder is inside in skin files and not in separate files
  2. Contains .txt file credit assets to creators
+Cursors
  1. Contains 13 alternative cursors color
+Hitcirclecolors
  1. Contains 5 skin.ini with different hitcircles color shceme, and notes if you want to change with your color scheme
+Sliderfollowpoint
  1. Contains 2 alternative colors purple (main skin color) and white, and 5 different line type like solid, dashed, dots
+Others
  1. Contains 2 alternative menu-background, ranking-panel, selection mode, and spinner-background with/out render
Skinning Contest Video Preview



Thanks to everyone who give their feedback, also thanks Vvn for testing and feedback.
Thanks for download and hope you like and enjoy this skin.
McEndu
You probably should check out https://github.com/ppy/osu-resources for hitsounds -- they are free for non-commercial use.
Don't use elements of hard-to-trace origin. If you can't properly credit something, it violates the skinning contest rules.
Topic Starter
Nikano

McEndu wrote:

You probably should check out https://github.com/ppy/osu-resources for hitsounds -- they are free for non-commercial use.
Don't use elements of hard-to-trace origin. If you can't properly credit something, it violates the skinning contest rules.
Nice, thanks a lot... I've searched for this but couldnt find suitable keywords, I think I'll leave it on default hitsounds but I wanna custom something.
HayWeeMe
out of all skins this one surprised me the most, very fun to play with and pretty easy to read, did not expect that. One annoying part the "menuclick.ogg" is loud compared to other UI sounds which can be annoying especially since it triggers when selecting songs to play.
Topic Starter
Nikano

CookieNotSoEzi wrote:

out of all skins this one surprised me the most, very fun to play with and pretty easy to read, did not expect that. One annoying part the "menuclick.ogg" is loud compared to other UI sounds which can be annoying especially since it triggers when selecting songs to play.
thanks, to bad I forgot to fix that part lol
BlueRo
Favourite skin by far, really fun to play with, nice hitsounds and very readable

Also I'm a big fan of the guitar pick theme
Definitely one of my votes
Bearscoutout
i swear that is the huawei default notification sound when you exit a song after you complete it, other than that nice skin
Topic Starter
Nikano

BlueRo wrote:

Favourite skin by far, really fun to play with, nice hitsounds and very readable

Also I'm a big fan of the guitar pick theme
Definitely one of my votes
thanks

Bearscoutout wrote:

i swear that is the huawei default notification sound when you exit a song after you complete it, other than that nice skin
oh .. my .. god .. tbh I'm not a huawei user, then I looked it up on youtube cuz you commented here and... damn thats literally cut version to 2 beats wtf
RyukiProtogen
really cool skin, i am just struggling with actually using it. i used google drive to download it, but i couldnt use it in osu. im not entirely sure what im doing wrong, idk if anyone else is having this issue. im probably just inexperienced with google drive downloads or smthn
Please sign in to reply.

New reply