forum

[osu!standard] Chikamori Kayako - Kigurumi Sungeki by GranDSenpai

posted
Total Posts

Should Chikamori Kayako - Kigurumi Sungeki be Loved?

Yes
83.66%
No
16.34%
Total votes: 1022
Polling ended
Topic Starter
clayton
Main thread: [osu!standard] Project Loved: March 2021

Chikamori Kayako - Kigurumi Sungeki by GranDSenpai
185 BPM, 3:04 | 7.83★

Captain's description (by DigitalHypno):
With all the jump maps out there in the graveyard, it takes something special for a map to rise up in popularity, and this map has arguably even exceeded that. At nearly 8 stars in difficulty, a solid 185 BPM, and nearly 500 favourites to back its name, it's no surprise why this map has quickly grown a reputation as one of the most satisfying jump maps in the game. On top of the map's quality, the song feels so fitting I'd be surprised if the singer herself wasn't jumping across the room while singing it.

This one's for all those sessions where you just wish you had the perfect map to let out all your jumping energy.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
treyarch
hands down one of the best maps i have ever played
Bugha Fortnite
aimer map
Panchin04
👉👈
Jordan The Bear
O lord jesus above please let this get loved
GATmoneyTJ1994
it'd be nice seeing ppl competing for the #1 spot in these kinds of maps ngl
Walfurus
It is truly criminal to not love this map
whl
Yes
Withat
блять я ротебал где я
Nini_04
yes
Fauzan 2000
unlucky
Topic Starter
clayton
This map did not pass the voting... kinda

near the beginning of this poll there was some drama from a tweet Skill made about giving supporter for voting yes, ironically coming right before a large increase in no votes that caused the percentage to dip to about 81% at about 300 votes (some estimation as exact values weren't recorded at this time). from this point on the total average of the poll stayed between 83%-84%, I was watching it closely, so I think it's safe to say that Skill's tweet did influence this poll negatively sometime up to about 300 total votes.

huu and I agreed it would be fair to reconsider this map for Loved only if the percentage of yes votes was >85% after removing the best approximation of votes influenced by Skill's tweet.

according to screenshots taken just before Skill's tweet there were about 50 total votes already, but the ratio of yes:no at that time is unknown. this is important cuz at this time the poll was advertised nowhere, not even the news post was up yet. it's very likely that most of the votes came from people who know the mapper, and he confirmed that he did advertise the voting page himself

hashing out some math with the approximations we have, we know this about the result with votes #50~#300 removed: the lowest percentage of the initial 50 votes that makes the overall poll pass at 85% is 88.4%. due to where the map was advertised at this time I believe it's incredibly likely that the percentage then was well above this, so I will be moving this map to Loved.

since I need to record this poll's result as something and 83.66% isn't quite right, I will be using the result as if #50~#300 is removed and the initial 50 votes were at 95%, which is 85.49%

so yeah... false alarm. this map will be moved to Loved soon!