forum

[Archived] ctrl o doesnt open options for me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VaporishElm
Problem details: I don't know how to fix this, plus I don't know if this is where I should post this or not :/

Video or screenshot showing the problem: showing a video wouldn't work, pressing ctrl o doesn't open my options anymore

osu! version: Stable 20201017.3 (latest)
Death
Considering you said "anymore" in your post, I assume that means Ctrl+O did work for you at some point in the past?

If so, how long ago did you notice it stop working? Have you tried restarting the game/your computer?
Topic Starter
VaporishElm

Death wrote:

Considering you said "anymore" in your post, I assume that means Ctrl+O did work for you at some point in the past?

If so, how long ago did you notice it stop working? Have you tried restarting the game/your computer?
like 3-4 days ago, reset factory settings and it still doesnt work, my ctrl key works perfectly fine
GPR
Can you try using left and right ctrl key?

Did you use your ctrl key to find your cursor (or something like that)?
Topic Starter
VaporishElm

GPR wrote:

Can you try using left and right ctrl key?

Did you use your ctrl key to find your cursor (or something like that)?
i tried both, doesn't work
Boaz
The only thing I can think of is reinstalling Osu! but I can imagine that being very annoying because you have to redownload skins and beatmaps.

Edit: try Cntrl + Shift + O
Alizu

Boaz wrote:

The only thing I can think of is reinstalling Osu! but I can imagine that being very annoying because you have to redownload skins and beatmaps.

Edit: try Cntrl + Shift + O
THIS WORKED THANK YOU