forum

Poll 15: Would you buy an osu! graphics tablet?

posted
Total Posts

Would you buy an osu! branded graphics tablet?

Yes
74.17%
No
25.83%
Total votes: 240
Polling ended
show more
Sorun
Well I mean even if you have one this is only a estimated $30 + shipping. It wouldn't be so bad too skip a few meals to save up haha.
IchiiHabakiri
If one can actually draw and play Osu on the same tablet, then yes. Definitely yes.

Because the pinku is a plus.
:3
Topic Starter
peppy
Final design sample is being provided this Friday, and then it enters production.
Ibuki Suika
can I buy it in AmazonJAPAN?(Of course I also hope can buy it at amazonCHINA.. :?

cant wait :D
Flanster

Ibuki Suika wrote:

cant wait :D
I share your excitement :3
FlowHomie
Maybe i should wait buying a product from wacom, since this enters production on Friday (OMAGAD).

Also, depends wheter you can get it in Europe D:
HappyHappy
Lol just bought a wacom but probably will buy it to support osu.
Sorun

peppy wrote:

Final design sample is being provided this Friday, and then it enters production.
Sooooooo close
MiDNiGhT2903
Excited. Might actually buy one if i have a debit card QAQ
Sorun
More pics please
Lolzy
Yes yes yes yes
Outsanity
Sadly, I have no money (lack of working) but, they fact you said it would come with extra nibs pretty much sold me.
Hell, I'd even buy 2 of them.
UnderminE
poor mouse players ;_;
Vivibes
Yes pls
Axor
Can't wait to buy one.
Aireu
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!
Lunanor
i want it now OwO!
Topic Starter
peppy
Has entered mass production as of today. Design updates!

Rivastyx
So much yes.
Jafem
omg yes i have been waiting for a tablet like this!!!

when will it be avalible for purchase?
Ameko

peppy wrote:

more information pls .w.
price, overall dimensions, information about pen(I mean does it require batteries?)
and also, will you change the look of a pen somewhen? Also will it be on amazon?
Jafem

Suika Ibuki wrote:

peppy wrote:

more information pls .w.
price, overall dimensions, information about pen(I mean does it require batteries?)
and also, will you change the look of a pen somewhen? Also will it be on amazon?
He posted dimentions somewhere in this post. so you can lurk around to find it lol.
But a price would have been awesome to know
deadbeat

peppy wrote:

I have been in contact with a tablet manufacturer, and it would seem it may be possible to make osu!-branded tablet. It would be an 8x5" tablet with a custom osu! design, and I'd be aiming to sell it for the cheapest feasibly possible (currently looking to be about $35-40 + shipping).
there you go, tablet dimensions and rough cost

also that design <3
Freya

deadbeat wrote:

also that design <3
Jafem
hmm i play it for the community and to have a good time playing my music lovely music
Shadow Fear
MAKE MORE!!!
Gentleman
Heck Yea.
And please make it available for singapore XD
Mints
+1
Definitely a good move, many players have been wanting to buy a tab but couldn't due to the price.
Jafem
Most likely it will be avalibe like any other osu product. Worldwide that is
Topic Starter
peppy
I'll do my best to ship anywhere. It may add costs, but shouldn't be any restrictions.

Pen may be customised in future revisions. Replacement pens can probably be provided but for the same cost as tablet (which will be quite cheap anyway). Replacement nibs are included. Pen can be used fine without nib inserted.

Uses 1 AAA battery, and apparently will last for months. I cannot confirm this as I havn't run out of the battery in mine yet.
Jafem

peppy wrote:

I'll do my best to ship anywhere. It may add costs, but shouldn't be any restrictions.

Pen may be customised in future revisions. Replacement pens can probably be provided but for the same cost as tablet (which will be quite cheap anyway). Replacement nibs are included. Pen can be used fine without nib inserted.

Uses 1 AAA battery, and apparently will last for months. I cannot confirm this as I havn't run out of the battery in mine yet.
Battery?
Regulair Grapgics tablets dont have batteries right?
is there anything good about havning batteries instead of USB?
also what part is using battery, Pen or the tablet?
Flanster
Batteries are for the pen, duh. Tablet is connected via USB.
Jafem

LoliFlan wrote:

Batteries are for the pen, duh. Tablet is connected via USB.
Regulair tablets like wacom tablets dont use batteries for the pen. They work via Induction
skybluedestiny
HELL YES :D
Skvimpa
How long until you can begin shipping it now? if you know that
Sorun

Peekii wrote:

peppy wrote:

Battery?
Regulair Grapgics tablets dont have batteries right?
is there anything good about havning batteries instead of USB?
also what part is using battery, Pen or the tablet?
One thing I noticed about pens with batteries is that you can use the pen nib farther away from the tablet.
Sorun

peppy wrote:

Want to throw me a price for that tablet :3? Send me a PM
Topic Starter
peppy
You can generally hover 1cm away and still have it work, yes.
Price estimates are listed previously in thread (US$30, i hope).
Jafem

peppy wrote:

You can generally hover 1cm away and still have it work, yes.
Price estimates are listed previously in thread (US$30, i hope).
ah cool never heard of batteries in them but it sounds cool. sorry for my misjudgement

also just a random question... when is the ranking graph on peoples userpage be back?
TocoToucan

peppy wrote:

Can you name the manufacturer of this tablet?
show more