forum

Poll 15: Would you buy an osu! graphics tablet?

posted
Total Posts

Would you buy an osu! branded graphics tablet?

Yes
74.17%
No
25.83%
Total votes: 240
Polling ended
show more
silmarilen
put your autograph on it and i might consider it.
DunsterJR
is there any clue of how much the postage could be to england?
Argonatesify
I think I might get this after my current one dies.
Milky
I really want this tablet!
I want. I want. I want. I want!!!!!
RBRat3

peppy wrote:

I am working on getting this out as soon as possible. At the moment I only have one, so unless you want the prototype :P.
I'll take it :>
DJAlex
Also, it would be awesome with Black + Osu!'s logo in Blue/ Neon Blue.

Anyway, ready n' waiting for it.
Neliel
Do you know an approximate Month/Date for release? So I can hold some money for it back. If it's not too soon, I will buy another Wacom product or another product from Huion, because my Wacom tablet broke yesterday. I have to say that I didnt read the whole thread, so I am sorry if I over saw something. I am looking forward that tablet. I hope it's good.
Sableye
Will the drivers included with the tablet include the option to switch between tablet and mouse mode?

Also, will there be different versions for left and right handed people?
Rasis
Oh I just bought a CTL-480....
But if it released with a good price I will buy one though I'm noob and never drawing pictures.
Bass
Personally would buy one, then show it at some con so people could just test it and see.
Shimy
yes please
Queen Chan
I have a wacom, I don't need it. I'd only be interested if it came with like a month of supporter status
LuckyStrike_old_1
I'd probably buy it if there were no buttons on the pen. They are annoying me on my CTL470 pen so much.
deskoo
If they really perform well and are really that cheap, I would definitely buy one!
Theory_old_1
All of my Yes
Anhedonia

LuckyStrike wrote:

I'd probably buy it if there were no buttons on the pen. They are annoying me on my CTL470 pen so much.
I agree with this >.> There should be pens without buttons
CBA-ES-CAB
It would be a pleasure for me to buy this tablet, when available would buy it!
Glazbom
No wacom, No game.
Topic Starter
peppy
The button in the pen can actually be removed quite easily. You could then fill it with blu-tak or something similar.

As an update, the design of the tablet has been finalised and it is in the production stage. Will post more as I know more.
kaminari69
i would like to buy one but i will wait awhile before i want some return before since i'm from belgium and export cost alot.
Seikunai
Probably.. If it's not too pricey, I barely play Standard anyway.
Sorun
Finally! I don't really play anymore, but ill still buy one for novelty.
Lyubey
I already have a tablet now... Darn!
MiDNiGhT2903
Already have one, or else I would definitely buy one if its available here.
Sorun
Well I mean even if you have one this is only a estimated $30 + shipping. It wouldn't be so bad too skip a few meals to save up haha.
IchiiHabakiri
If one can actually draw and play Osu on the same tablet, then yes. Definitely yes.

Because the pinku is a plus.
:3
Topic Starter
peppy
Final design sample is being provided this Friday, and then it enters production.
Ibuki Suika
can I buy it in AmazonJAPAN?(Of course I also hope can buy it at amazonCHINA.. :?

cant wait :D
Flanster

Ibuki Suika wrote:

cant wait :D
I share your excitement :3
FlowHomie
Maybe i should wait buying a product from wacom, since this enters production on Friday (OMAGAD).

Also, depends wheter you can get it in Europe D:
HappyHappy
Lol just bought a wacom but probably will buy it to support osu.
Sorun

peppy wrote:

Final design sample is being provided this Friday, and then it enters production.
Sooooooo close
MiDNiGhT2903
Excited. Might actually buy one if i have a debit card QAQ
Sorun
More pics please
Lolzy
Yes yes yes yes
Outsanity
Sadly, I have no money (lack of working) but, they fact you said it would come with extra nibs pretty much sold me.
Hell, I'd even buy 2 of them.
UnderminE
poor mouse players ;_;
Vivibes
Yes pls
Axor
Can't wait to buy one.
Aireu
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!
show more