forum

custom hitcircle size ~ [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Enna Alouette
ok as i want to say is some people don't like small hitcircle as i am ofc well and in some maps here is small hitcircle and i mean to small and i hate playing maps with those small hitcircle so i skip the map >.< and i think it will be great idea if there is something like that :3
Edit: i mean even in Normal size too and making something like to make our own hitcircle size.
Raging Bull
I don't know...hit circle size adds to the difficulty so having custom hit circle kinda ruins the whole point of having that option in the song difficulty setting.

Yeah I hate small hit circles too though, but eh I keep practicing. and failing
Topic Starter
Enna Alouette

Raging Bull wrote:

Yeah I hate small hit circles too though, but eh I keep practicing. and failing
and that the point of my request i think small hitcircles is just to hard
-----
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=56606
Well...they were discussing to put this feature in a form of custom difficulty into easy mod not so long ago...
Topic Starter
Enna Alouette

----- wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=56606
Well...they were discussing to put this feature in a form of custom difficulty into easy mod not so long ago...
ohh i see but this not the same lol its just to make our own custom hitcircle ~
mm201
As mentioned, circle size is part of the difficulty of the map. If you want to enlarge the circles, try using the Easy mod which has a 30% score multiplier.

Customizing the difficulty settings of the Easy mod is a possibility which should be discussed in the other thread.
Yuzeyun
You can also train this circle size by making maps with CS3, CS4... It's not that hard to make, it takes like 1 minute per map (I did this with AR7+AR8+AR9 now I can read AR9) and when you FC CS4 you can go to CS5 then CS6 (I'm wondering if there are still CS7 maps orz)