forum

I don't suppose anyone here plays Boktai, huh?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slain087
And I don't mean Lunar Knights. I mean the GBA games that have the solar sensor on them.
LuigiHann
I've heard of it. Does that count for anything?
Mogsy
Boktai was my excuse to go outside for the sole sake of playing games. =D But really, I would just take it on a hike or something and take it out when I got bored. x3
awp
My brother played through it (the first two maybe?) and from what I recall he really enjoyed them. Except that the second one launched during winter when there's a lot less sunlight. And it's cold outside.
Cecilthemos
I played the first one, I liked it a lot, I never finished 2, but
my friend is crazy about Boktai 2 and Lunar Knights, I've watched him play through both of them.
I do like in number 2 being able to upgrade your speed so you can actually run faster, I've seen that done in few RPGs.
Vic
Boktai=Best Game Ever. And, Lunar Knights sux. They took the stealth element >.> BTW, I need avatar and sig XD
Sinistro
I saw it recently on sale and, having heard of its originality, jumped at the chance to buy it. I haven't played it yet, though.
Level-Up!
Completed the first one, haven't played through much of Boktai 2 or Lunar Knights.
machol30
I've heard of them, and I have Bakura no Taiyou DS (Lunar Knights), but that's it. Man, I haven't played in a very long time, and I'm still on the final boss. :P

HishoHiro
I beat the first one, it was awesome, etc.

I don't really like Lunar Knights though; it's like a completely different game! They took out the main stealth n' stuff, and the sunshine part. And Otenko's name is... Toasty?

I want to buy the second, but I can't find it anywhar...
Vic
I`m with you. No stealth, no sun, no Otenko, no customizable Solar gun=no fun+no Boktai. And also No Vector Coffin=No lulz =( Toasty... Like that easter egg from Mortal Kombat.
QUOTE TIME!
Toasty?... What kind of name is Toasty?
Aaron, Lunar Knights
Thelas
My Boktai knowledge extends to about what you get from Battle Network (plus the BN fanfics I read)
--
Thelas
Topic Starter
Slain087
Next time, please don't necropost. Sheesh.
YoshiKart
I've only heard of it because of Battle Network 5. >_>
neku12
I was scared by the game when I was little, but now I just don't really like it. I got it in the bargain bin for $2, and I can understand why.
Detective Tuesday
I really liked the first game, but the whole concept of using sunlight to your advantage turned out to be a gimmick.

Also, I lost my game before I ever beat it ;_;. And I was sooo close.