forum

Delete your own scores. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
Andrea
I always thought that there are some records that I really wish that they wouldn't be there, so I was thinking, why don't make a topic and ask for this if it can be made possible?

My idea consists on allowing the removal of every personal record that we get, with the price of 1 kudosu for each record. Pretty much that. I have no more details in mind right now, so if you have some suggestions, please go ahead and say them. I also know that cheaters might abuse of this option for remove their records after regretting them, but they would need at least 1 kudosu = the capacity of modding, which is not a so easy thing.

I know that there isn't almost any chance to make this possible, but better trying to ask than giving up even before, no? :P
lolcubes
This could be cool.
Larto
I don't see how kudosu and one's scores are related at all. That sounds like paying for your groceries with stones, or monopoly money. That being said, I can't think of anything else you could offer. This sounds like a silly idea either way; either make deleting scores easily possible for everyone, or let it stay impossible. If cheaters regretted their deeds and then deleted their score... that doesn't sound that bad to me. Maybe if they did it to cover up evidence, but peppy will have his methods to recognize cheaters anyways.
Zekira
I don't see how kudosu and one's scores are related at all.
I would've liked the idea, except for this fact...
Topic Starter
Andrea
Yeah I know that the idea might sound stupid, maybe it would be better to make it public to everyone then, like you said.

But I think that it won't be possible anyway, I tried though, seems like that I shouldn't think some stuff when I'm sleepy :/

The idea remains the same, removing the fact of the kudosu, then.
Waryas
I don't really like this idea..
If you're not satisfied with a score work harder to make it better.
Derekku
1) Kudosu is related to modding, and thus shouldn't be a currency elsewhere.

2) Being able to remove unfavorable scores (e.g. low accuracy or letter grade) just doesn't sit right with me at all... It kind of defeats the purpose of ranking up and playing in general imo.
Topic Starter
Andrea
There are some old maps with ninja spinners and unrankable stuff nowadays that doesn't really make improve your records though, that's why I'm asking for it.

Well yeah I can't disagree with you Derek, what did you say totally makes sense, it was just a crazy idea I had in mind tonight :P
SapphireGhost
I doubt this will happen but I like it.
adam2046
Topic Starter
Andrea
I failed at searching before make this topic seems.

Denied by myself >_<