forum

[confirmed] [osu!lazer] how did my beta expire?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
canaro
i was playing osu!lazer the other day on ios through testflight. Today when I tried getting on, it restricted my access saying the beta had expired, yet i've been playing consistently and it always automatically updates whenever there's a new build. is this common?

osu! version: unsure, but a build atleast before september 24, 2024
spaceman_atlas
The beta expired on our end. We haven't done iOS builds within the last 3 months because of a technical issue, and testflight decides that if that happens, it'll delist the build.

We're working on resolving this. In the worst case, we'll temporarily re-release the last working build with a new version number just to have something up.
Topic Starter
canaro
oh ok, ty for letting me know lol
sickplayer124

spaceman_atlas wrote:

The beta expired on our end. We haven't done iOS builds within the last 3 months because of a technical issue, and testflight decides that if that happens, it'll delist the build.

We're working on resolving this. In the worst case, we'll temporarily re-release the last working build with a new version number just to have something up.
any update? I’ve not been able to play :(
spaceman_atlas
We were hoping to deploy a new version last week with the issue in question fixed but unfortunately things failed elsewhere and currently we're not even sure how to approach fixing that new one.
sickplayer124

spaceman_atlas wrote:

We were hoping to deploy a new version last week with the issue in question fixed but unfortunately things failed elsewhere and currently we're not even sure how to approach fixing that new one.
okay thanks for the update :D