forum

[Archived] Is there a way to disable the song pictures while on the song select screen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SteppeBozkurt
My pc isn't really in a private room so as you can guess it is too awkward to have anime pictures on your monitor which everyone can see, is there a way to disable them? (I'm on osu lazer)
Krrish Bruh
idk about whole bg but you can disable song bg thumbnails from settings, you can also delete background from song folders and turn 100% dim
Topic Starter
SteppeBozkurt

Krrish Bruh wrote:

idk about whole bg but you can disable song bg thumbnails from settings, you can also delete background from song folders and turn 100% dim
the problem aren't the background images, I've already set them disabled but I can't get song thumbnails to disable

I've read a method such as setting the version: to 2 in skin.ini file of the skin but no luck
- Marco -
You can search "Tumbnails" on the Options and the "Show Tumbnails" option should appear. Just disable that.

Topic Starter
SteppeBozkurt

- Marco - wrote:

You can search "Tumbnails" on the Options and the "Show Tumbnails" option should appear. Just disable that.

That seems to be only on the classic, but that'll do, thanks
Oskar01
go into files of your osu (right click your game and then click the folder icon) after that go into beatmaps file find your map and then you can change the image or delete it