show more
reffty_gag
Rawr
Farfocele
Stop.
BluePyTheWDeer_
Tried to install Arch, I did it.
lostsilver
unbelievable... i actually did something productive with my time today...! this is a moment to be told in the history books!
Achromalia
valiant if true
replcu
when is the
BluePyTheWDeer_
xi is a reference to 727.
Achromalia
yi xi is a reference to synthesizer v!
reffty_gag
zeus is a king of the greek gods
lostsilver
"alright, let's try this again, shall we, dear?" "s-sure!" *expunged and dave sing for a bit, the only reason they're doing a second time is bc expunged got nervous and stopped singing, also sorry i like roleplaying as these characters aaa*
BluePyTheWDeer_
Back to the start.
Achromalia
consequences of consequences of consequences
lostsilver
do what you may, and do what you will, but you still will never get away from my hugs! <3
B0ii
eat please
lostsilver

B0ii wrote:

eat please
foolish emoticon, i have already eaten!!! >:3
sametdze
gay month is june
BluePyTheWDeer_
Hi
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

gay month is june
is jay gonth mune?
lostsilver
just wanted to check in with you guys. i hope you all are having a wonderful day/night! i-i hope all of you are doing well too! ^^ hii!!! sup. (the blue is dave, the red is expunged, the lime green is bandu, and the darker green is bambi :3)
Achromalia
[* Kind of you to ask! We are doing well. Hello everyone, and thank you for visiting Vivarium Anemo :> ]

[* :stargaze_wave: :stargaze_hello: ]

[* Welcome. ]

[* hi! ]
[* @|||||||||_| are these the fictional playtester avatars? they don't look right ]

[* To clarify, @|||||||_|||||| probably only brought you all here to playtest the simulator. We're helping him develop the environment and any relevant interactive functionality represented by the user interface. ]

[* (Oh! Sorry @|||||||||, their custom avatars were my doing! They wanted a few adjustments to their designs to reflect their characters better. It's not exactly the same as how we saw them in the source material, but I hope that's okay with you!) ]

[* It's probably ideal that you each feel free to explore and behave how you normally would. Don't worry about looking for an optimal way to play, as there aren't any objectives, so you may as well treat this as a social MMO game, similar to FF||| or S||||| L|||, or something approximating it with social multiplayer functionality like P|||T||| or G||||'| M||. ]

~ ✦✻✦ ~

this took forever to make, these characters don't really have reliable names so i'm not really explicitly giving them any for now;;

(lime = bird protagonist)
(cyan = human protagonist)
(indigo?/lavender? = skeleton protagonist)
lostsilver
lovely day, isn't it?
yeah..
i like when the sun sets honestly
nice to meet you guys.
bandu? what are you doing, dear?
oh i think he's on a sugar rush
*starts running around like a menace*
well, i guess we all can just go about our day. hey, dave! c'mere!
yes, my love?
wanna run around with bandu?
sure!
let's go!!!
*the two begin running around*
oh god--