forum

[Archived] Osu-Lazer: Hit judgement images at the end of the slider?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Michen_S
A few weeks ago, the Osu! team had released the video of "Lazer needs a goal". I couldn't help but notice that at 2:01, the sliders judgement image showed up at the end of the slider rather than at the beginning. However, when I start Lazer up and begin playing, all the judgement images pop up at the start of the slider after hitting (or missing) the slider's head. This is throwing me for a loop and a half, and has been my biggest grievance with Lazer in my time I tried playing it. So, question is: how do I get that to change to the end of the slider like in the video? I've looked around in the settings, but I can't find anything of the sorts...
McEndu
Classic mod, or watching a replay from stable. Heard Classic mod is unranked when used on lazer though
Blushing
Sliderheads and slider ends now have accuracy in lazer. If they have accuracy then there needs to be a way to show if you hit them, missed them, or simply weren't on time.

To get rid of them completely, then yeah you'll have to do what McEndu said.
Topic Starter
Michen_S
Well, my issue was that no, it doesn't show accuracy at slider ends at all unless Strict Tracking or Classic Mode is on. I suppose I'll just have to learn to deal with it, and maybe adjust my skin to hide the "great" results to see if that helps... The latter of which is not something I ever thought I would type.