forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

Download: https://puu.sh/3gqD

So I opened up Photoshop and barfed all over it for a few hours. This is the result. This was percolating in my head for a while; I just wanted to get it out of my system.

No, I'm not going to add text to the modifier icons.

Yeah. Nothing else to say.
Waryas
amazing, lol.
Glass
lol'd at the spinner, good job yet again.
Logi
#1 spinner
Takuma
this is why we're best friends
Lybydose
huehuehue morde es #1 always win never lose
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

Lybydose wrote:

huehuehue morde es #1 always win never lose
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Kira_old2
You always produce the best skins. I don't play LoL, but I'm loving the skin.
Fabi
lolspinner hahaha! Good job!
Pizzicato
i lol'd at garen hahahaha

y didnt u label the mods?
tyrael6192
AWESOME. *drool*
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

Pizzicatto wrote:

y didnt u label the mods?
It looked like ass and the item build in the results screen looked better without text.

It's also more fun to let the player interpret why I set the mods as I did
Gabi
I can't agree with this, the S rank should be a morderkaiser icon, and the SS rank should be a morderkaiser with his shield surrouding him. You need to adress this asap, ahuehuehu
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

Gabi wrote:

I can't agree with this, the S rank should be a morderkaiser icon, and the SS rank should be a morderkaiser with his shield surrouding him. You need to adress this asap, ahuehuehu
I suppose Mordekaiser represents you macing the map

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUE
yeahyeahyeahhh
I support this skin to the fullest.
Ijah_old
Very nice ranking screen, love it. xD

I came to this thread thinking it was a misplaced thread about Cookiezi, Rucker, Doomsday, etc. lol
tyrael6192
'lol'

I c wat u did thar.
Loofah_old
This is very nice, you've captured the look of the menus perfectly.

Just a little suggestion though; change flawless to ace. :'
clapclap030embodi

Loofah wrote:

Just a little suggestion though; change flawless to ace. :'
Or G-G-Godlike. :'

I really support this skin, but dat cursor.
So damn tiny.
Gcode
oh god lol
Suimya
wtf another of your cool skins wow <3 it as Gcode says Oh god xD lol
Highslider
nice skin
DEMACIAAAAAAAA
lolcubes
I approve of the spinner. :D
thefran_old
I am on my way to install that, if only for the spinner. Which I did not see coming.
Copter-kun
Wow nice gotta love this.
'Spin to win' You sir, just made the best spinner ever.
gigaiDX
awesome job! :) :)
Blasterblitz
cool skin :)
Musty
best skin ever.
Yuki Keitaro
LOLz, well it looks better than that paint skin you made.

I wish I could make skins like that, I just don't know how
Fumi-chan
Oh my GOD, best skin ever for sure. Hahahahaha.
NaKooooo
awesome.
Lucy-Kaede
Wow, and here I was slowly making pieces for a map like a sucker.

Mind If I use parts of this/suggest to use this skin for a new beatmap i'm making?
Terrahiro
You Don't make such good skins Sorry, I love LoL But The other skins are too....Boring? I'm sorry, Just my Opinion.
Gaba

Raikou wrote:

You Don't make such good skins Sorry, I love LoL But The other skins are too....Boring? I'm sorry, Just my Opinion.
Lol, you hit your head? Are you drunk?

Xiao is the fucking best skinner for sure.
MMzz

Gaba wrote:

Raikou wrote:

^THIS
X
Lucy-Kaede

Raikou wrote:

The spin to win(garen slider ball, and spinner) are awesome xD

The LoL meet's osu! game play screens are just a bonus.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

Gaba wrote:

Raikou wrote:

Haha. There's something for everyone. I don't make anime skins, or extremely flashy skins. My design aesthetic won't please everyone and it's unfair to think that I can. If I really cared about being popular, I'd just make a skin every month for the latest and most popular anime. It would take me one or two hours per skin because I could just steal everything.

I don't believe I deserve the mantle of "best skinner," because someone who deserved that title would cater to everybody's needs regardless of what they believed. I refuse to make certain types of skins and as such I inhibit myself from being "the best."
Bittersweet

Xiao wrote:

If I really cared about being popular, I'd just make a skin every month for the latest and most popular anime. It would take me one or two hours per skin because I could just steal everything.
Oh, you. x3

Also, I disagree that to be the best skinner you need to please everyone (or try at least). In my opinion you ARE the best skinner because even if you only make skins using styles/themes you like, your skins are still the best we have around, and is hard to find for example, skin mixes, that don't use at least one of your skins as base. Well, even my cursor uses one of your cursors as base. So we can say that you're the biggest influence as skinner we have on osu! Period.
show more