forum

EVA-02 RX (osu!mania only)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Unryuu
The second impact returns.Asuka joins the party with the EVA-02 RX skin!

Definitely not a DLC skin i mean this skin is now redesigned with a new format following with the inspiration of ASUS ROG x EVA-02 so we tried to create a different version with some odd ideas or design.
About this skin it uses an improved red steel frame and we added two different notes for the EVA-02 skin which is RX and SP notes.
The mania-stage-bottom animation adds "ON SYNC" text with 1 second preview of EVA-02 mini screen that draws its progressive knife however the default keys start with red and black color but the orange glow in the center remains the same.

Screenshots
Main Menu + Mode Selection

Selection Mods

Default Gameplay
4K Default

5K Default

6K Default

7K Default

Centered Gameplay
4K Centered

5K Centered

6K Centered

7K Centered

Background Pause

Background Fail

Ranking Screen

NOTE
  1. This skin is part of the O2Jam PROJECT 4th Wave skin set so i had to separate it with a new forum post.
ADDITIONAL NOTES
  1. Default keys are set to custom during your first download and you are free to check the keys folder.
  1. This skin supports only in 16:9 monitor resolution or 1366xx768 for example.
  1. You can edit or drag the cfg file (ex:osu!.username.cfg) on your osu! folder using Notepad and set "HighResolution" to 1 for higher quality.

Download the skin here :
Default Version + RX Note
Centered Version + SP Note
Santybl16
buenardo
xSid
Nice! however, what image do I change to change the asuka image from the pause menu? Not too keen on that.
Musky_Husky
any plans to make a circle version?
rei et
omg