forum

[Archived] Quick way to favourite songs?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lvl30dragon
Im trying to add some songs to my favourite however I dont want to spend decades looking for the song on the internet, or beating each song consecutively then favouriting them in the completed page.
is there a way to favourite them without doing either of those?
Jason X
If you already have the maps in question you can use this button, which brings up quick web access options, once you have pressed this button simply choose the first option (Beatmap Listing/Scores), where you can favorite the map (Using the heart symbol).

If you don't have the map locally, I'm afraid there is no other than searching it first. :o
Namazu
You can either do what Jason X said and click on that button that brings you to the beatmap page, or the quicker option is as follows:

-Play the map you like, make sure to pass it and get to the results screen (where it shows acc, your rank SS,S,A,B,C,D and other criteria)
-Once you're on the results screen, scroll down, this section will show how much pp the play was worth, how much score you gained, your rank on the map etc.
-On the top left of this screen, there will be two buttons, one of them says "add as online favorite".

Here is an image showing what it looks like, I used a red arrow to show where it is.

Hope this helps! Also be careful with which skin you're using, since some knid of hide what Jason X and I mentioned.

-Sincerely, the player with the most favorites in the game. :D
Topic Starter
lvl30dragon
Thanks Jason, Thanks Namazu!