idk what to say to most of this but

woowoo8875 wrote:

Maybe I should have created a full set
Who would have gone to grave
And the efforts of the moder
who thought he would be rank
Upset and angry at me?
at the very least you don't need to worry about this

usually, no one really cares what happens to a map after they've modded it (unless they're a BN and actually want to rank the map, but in that case finding another one probably wouldn't be too much of a problem anyway) so you're not gonna get angry people coming after you or anything like that
Zelzatter Zero
I think you really REALLY misunderstood things in both Modding Queues and Mapping Projects.

What is written as the so-called "Ranked/Loved" Mapping Projects where the aim of the project. It has nothing do do in Modding Queues, where its main purpose is to request/offer maps for modding. Very different things.

And never in my lifetime would I even see a single Ranked or even Loved set there in Beatmap Projects sub. Like, ever. Or maybe I'm just living under a rock.

Also a note: Modder doesn't really care that much if the set is graveyarded. What they care more is the modding history, and to some extent, kudosu, in order to have themselves promoted to BNs. They don't really care about your map, even if it's good or not. If they're ranked/loved, good for you, but if they aren't, they're not gonna find your IP address and stalk your home or something.