10.07%
Bojii
16.78%
Other
8.72%
Total votes: 149
Topic Starter
15C
It has been 7 months since he has quit, doesn't have huge pp maps like king aoi or duplicity shade on his top plays, and he is still global number 6 and 7k number 5, that is dedication, even when he is not playing, he is better than 99% of mania players. He also uses nightcore on almost all of his top plays which are also almost all FC. Jakads is the best (imo)
Stomiks
I think we should just disscuss who the 2nd best player is cause nobody could match jakads in terms of skill lmao
Gamesnake7
Unfortunately I don't speak 7K but defo Jakads

For 4K though, I personally think a 3-way tie between Kane, Myuka and bojii, all of them being the best at their own stuff
Stickman92
My personal favourite is Sern888
rei et
jakads, i miss the dude
[DJ]Robsao
Jaka

Stomiks wrote:

I think we should just disscuss who the 2nd best player is cause nobody could match jakads in terms of skill lmao
Silly in wonder's Era ?
Stomiks

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Silly in wonder's Era ?
Hm? What do you mean?
UltraBlack

Stomiks wrote:

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Silly in wonder's Era ?
Hm? What do you mean?
Probally refering to sillyfangirl when wonder was active in the community
iShanoa
Definitely Jakads, but I think bojii beats Jakads in 4k.
Gamesnake7

iShanoa wrote:

Definitely Jakads, but I think bojii beats Jakads in 4k.
No doubt, bojii is way better than Jakads in 4K, I mean bro clears Delta like he plays a 3* map
Stomiks

UltraBlack wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Silly in wonder's Era ?
Hm? What do you mean?
Probally refering to sillyfangirl when wonder was active in the community
I see. But why reference wonder's era? You could've just said that sillyfangirl is the best player.
UltraBlack

Stomiks wrote:

I see. But why reference wonder's era? You could've just said that sillyfangirl is the best player.
I think that what he tried to say here is that silly on the "wonder's era" is the same as the 2nd best player in the community because there are no doubts about the first one. Like, on that time wonder was probally one of the bests but the real question was to try finding the second best, something like that. Also sillyfangirl seems to be stuck in the same place for a very long time in the game.
Stomiks

UltraBlack wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I think that what he tried to say here is that silly on the "wonder's era" is the same as the 2nd best player in the community because there are no doubts about the first one. Like, on that time wonder was probally one of the bests but the real question was to try finding the second best, something like that. Also sillyfangirl seems to be stuck in the same place for a very long time in the game.
I see. tbh, silly never really stands out to me. Might be because I have some prejudice over FNF players, but I never really acknowledge him as a top player. Might be because some top players are just too good idk.
sunnyF
fucking donerman_ going to grind to the top, crazy person!
Hoshimegu Mio

Stickman92 wrote:

My personal favourite is Sern888
His hand has never recovered :(