forum

SOMEBODY SCREAM

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
15C
after a month of playing i finally passed galaxy collapse on HT, it wasn't that great a score but it was so hard. Is it good practice to keep doing 5*-6* maps on HT? or should i continue with my low 4 star and high 3 star NM as practice
Wimpy Cursed

luminar wrote:

after a month of playing i finally passed galaxy collapse on HT, it wasn't that great a score but it was so hard. Is it good practice to keep doing 5*-6* maps on HT? or should i continue with my low 4 star and high 3 star NM as practice
I personally haven't improved much from playing 5* maps on HT after I passed Galaxy Collapse myself (legit was a B rank).
but I wasn't as good as I am now.
Maybe you should go for it because it does allow you to read the tougher or denser patterns better once you slow it down a bit.
Think I will go back to that as well, just to test it out. maps that I usually play are starting to get boring so might as well.

Edit: After some testing, I'd say it is worth it.
Dementedjet

luminar wrote:

You know, I completed it with ht on an s rank, but in my opinion its better not to jump to the difficulties in which you can only complete one or a few maps

Better complete most of 3 stars on s, then 3.5 on s and so on, but just as a form of education you could boot up those maps time to time like the regret of triumph and regret or galaxy collapse ht
Stomiks

jrjin228 wrote:

luminar wrote:

You know, I completed it with ht on an s rank, but in my opinion its better not to jump to the difficulties in which you can only complete one or a few maps

Better complete most of 3 stars on s, then 3.5 on s and so on, but just as a form of education you could boot up those maps time to time like the regret of triumph and regret or galaxy collapse ht
I agree with this. I don't find any differences for playing HT on harder maps instead of playing normally besides getting more used to harder patterns.