forum

Hallo everyone.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Survivor_old
I suppose I need to introduce myself here... Well, it all started when I was put to fight the enemy dinosaur race. I'm a dinosaur you see. I was captured by the enemy forces and put to test, they would try to turn me into a fighting bio-robot (the dinosaurs were far more powerful than the humans know), the whole thing went terribly wrong and I ended up on the plane Zn-x28 from the galaxy Torbarius. The people of this planet can predict the future, I'm writing this message on the human date of 23 million years BC, and the people of this planet predicted it would reach Earth by 2008 AD. Let's hope their predictions are correct.

Anyway, I would like to become part of this internet community. I hope you are not frightened about my backstory.
awp

Survivor wrote:

I'm writing this message on the human date of 23 million years BC, and the people of this planet predicted it would reach Earth by 2008 AD. Let's hope their predictions are correct.
lol NOPE !!! We're a mite bit early.

Survivor wrote:

I'm a dinosaur you see.
You either have a sound sense of humour, or are a furry/otherkin. I pray it's the former.
Topic Starter
Survivor_old
The sense of humor option sounds better. I'm just not very fond of all those samey "Hello guys I'm joining the forums I hope you like me" introductions. It's also a prety good explanation to my nickname, "Survivor", being that I'm the last surviving dinosaur and all :P
awp
Yeah, I'll give you that.