forum

Strange issues with mod

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mouse_
so basically i had mod on this map beatmapsets/1794683#osu/3679227
he told me this map is nowhere near rankable (im talking about [Remap] diff)
if theres some mod who will see this topic id like to request that you take a look in editor because i had many people telling me that its rankable and worth wasting time on it lmk if it is so i can request a mod afterwards thanks
WitherMite
aside from not following RC in regards to the non existent tags and spread, I dont think it's rankable quality yet.

its good enough that many players wouldn't really notice anything wrong with it, but BN's and many modders who are just looking to check for rank sets will likely just ignore it, there's too much to try and fix/improve to make it rankable (including stuff I probably don't see since I'm not that great of a mapper yet either). Its probably best to just ignore players or even new mappers who tell you you should try to rank something. Plus you'll need 2-4 more difficulties to meet spread req anyway.

Look for good modders who will give you advice on what to improve in your mapping, and dont expect to rank the set. keep mapping many songs.
Topic Starter
Mouse_
makes sense each map i make i notice the mistakes i do in previous maps gonna ignore other people from now on thanks