forum

What if almost every BN declines your map?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cmdz
Just what it sounds like almost every BN declined my map. what do I do? Do I just let the map become a graveyard?
sayucat_
either you try to polish your map to the point of it being "acceptable" or you just move on and map another song
DeletedUser_13957006
you're talking about your Goodbye sengen map, aren't you? well... the map is not good enough. there are major issues like spacing and contrast, perhaps movement is somewhat broken too. (if you want me to elaborate more you can dm me)

i'd recommend just moving on to another song and try not to push anything for ranked until you actually gain enough experience mapping that you can discern what is more "rankable" and what is not.
PentagonGlxy
I agree. You need more experience in mapping so BNs could accept your map, if every BNs declines your map, you have to move on and try another map just like I did.
tity
Agreed. If every bn declines your map, best to ditch the map, and try gain more experience through mapping more songs.
Sophie Twilight
You move on.

Do not waste more time trying to appeal the BN when you don't feel like you can do it.