forum

Fit like, fae the rainy coasts of Scotland!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Calwyn
Hi there, thought I'd drop by to introduce myself.
I'm Calwyn, I live in the North-East of Scotland, and I've been playing osu! for 2 weeks now. After hearing of another rhythm gamer appearing at my local gaming cafe, they convinced me to try out osu!, and I've been grinding the game out. Got my first 100+ PP score today which felt great!
Outside of this, I play DDR, Guitar Hero and StepMania (both index and spread) as far as rhythm games go. I don't do much outside of working (night-shift receptionist) and social time, but I've had the time to grind out some games lately.

A few little facts about my city and country if you'd like something interesting to read.
Scotland's national animal is the unicorn, we are credited with inventing deep fried Mars bars (often touted as one of the least healthy foods), and I live in an area surrounded by castles.

Look forward to playing with some of you on multiplayer some time!
heg-
every minute, an unsuspecting person begins pp farming and doesnt even notice it. make a small donation of 30 payments of 10 dollars to help stop the pp farming epidemic.

also welcome to osu! and i hope you enjoy the game
Neigdoig
That's quite a bit. Hope you like wee players like myself (As long as we don't cause much trouble). I'm a 7-digit std. and 5-digit mania player.