forum

Audition Online

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ACE_old
Does anyone here play it? :3
Pokebis
I don't, but I know there are players here.
In fact we have a few songs from Audition mapped!
Topic Starter
ACE_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Keyboard_old
-revives really old thread-

AUDITION ONLINE ROCKS !
Mafiamaster
I used to play last year and was ADDICTED TO IT. I come on time to time (maybe once a month) when I get real bored but now i'm terribad at this game since I quit. Also the reason I quit is because my computer sucks on me when playing Beat Up mode. There's a slight delay on the arrows and the input just makes me get cools everytime... I'm currently lvl 23 I think.

3 $20.00 cards, and 20 $10.00 cards, what a damn waste.

Keyboard_old
Stupid rich girl.
Lol. Jk.
I am so jealous of you.
I have been playing for about 1 year and the most NX I've ever had was 10k.
:/
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry

Mafiamaster wrote:

I used to play last year and was ADDICTED TO IT. I come on time to time (maybe once a month) when I get real bored but now i'm terribad at this game since I quit. Also the reason I quit is because my computer sucks on me when playing Beat Up mode. There's a slight delay on the arrows and the input just makes me get cools everytime... I'm currently lvl 23 I think.

3 $20.00 cards, and 20 $10.00 cards, what a damn waste.
That is..unfortunate.. ><
Ekaru
The reason you got addicted is not your fault.

You see, Nexon sneaks nicotine into their games. As such, it is their fault you get addicted.

(Actually, they just understand how the brain works, and manipulate that, hence their success. They even said that in an interview, with different wording, but same thing)
Keyboard_old
Audition sucks now. Only fun thing is if you have friends and stuff.
There has been no patch for over 2 months.
The Halloween things are still up.
Thats the reason why i joined osu!.
Lol.
Games are vital for me to live.
Aeris_old
I loved it once, but now i'm kinda bored with it. The brazilian server lacks new updates, I'm tired of playing the same songs again and again.
Keyboard_old
Play the American version or the Korean version. Hear SEA is good too.
Aeris_old

Keyboard wrote:

Play the American version or the Korean version. Hear SEA is good too.
I had an account in SEA, it was nice. Now I'm thinking...I could go back...
Or maybe only one addiction is sufficient (osu!) XDD
Mafiamaster
I don't like SEA either. I mean everyone in the game was better than me, all of them chanced on everything. I was like wtf. (Shows how much I hate being in last place.) Then I usually get kicked because I'm a low level. And almost none of them spoke any English. So Audi still sucks imo. :P
Aeris_old

Mafiamaster wrote:

And almost none of them spoke any English.
That's why (one of the reasons) I find strange to move to another server...I'm used to speak portuguese in the brazilian server. xDDD
That's why I've quitted playing PangYa too.

When I was a good player (long, long time ago) I chanced too...but now I barely can play with four directions...cannot even think about eight directions XDDD
Keyboard_old
Free beats? Awesome !!

Mafiamaster
Here's a ~4 minute video of me and my friends back when I was.. ADDICTED
I am Probability! We were supposedly suppose to stick together (which was why I made this video), then it was like "nahh" Pew pew quit. Enjoy:)

Oh would you look at that ~_~