Izayoi Scarlet wrote:

scary skin OwO
especially when fail...
So don't fail :3

-Moccha_chii- wrote:

can u fix the ranking download link ??
it can't connect to the download :(
It's works fine for me :<
Added alternative download (hope mediafire will work fine for you ^.^)
-Moccha_chii-

MLGnom wrote:

It's works fine for me :<
Added alternative download (hope mediafire will work fine for you ^.^)
Thanks !! it work now :)
love your skin so much !! <3
dNextGen

give me the full pic plz
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Probably it's not what you expected. :<

-Moccha_chii-

MLGnom wrote:

Probably it's not what you expected. :<

nice scary pic of flandre :)
LaceWingfield
im waiting for ur Alice and Remilia skin :D

(how can we attach a signature btw? XD)
VampiraBloodthorn
please, i need some help with skins. I can't find the folder where the skins are held for osu.
I found it for flandre skin long ago but i forgot where it was. please help me with this.
VampiraBloodthorn
I found the folder!!!! XDD
Pereira006
flandre !!!!!!
this skin are best ever :)
taburiss017
Scarlet banzai!
[Sora]_old
very nice <3
-Hisae-
Great skin, I love it, but when you fail a section... Oh my, it scared me. xD

But how did you do the scorebar? I tried to do something like that and it turned out horrible. Everything wasn't where it was supposed to be. What do you think is wrong? XD
Topic Starter
MLGnom

-Hisae- wrote:

But how did you do the scorebar? I tried to do something like that and it turned out horrible. Everything wasn't where it was supposed to be. What do you think is wrong? XD
Ah this... I had similar problem at beginning. As you can see "scorebar-colour" picture is few pixels higher than the "scorebar-bg". You need to move the scorebar-colour or bg to fit them correctly.

-Hisae-

MLGnom wrote:

-Hisae- wrote:

Ah this... I had similar problem at beginning. As you can see "scorebar-colour" picture is few pixels higher than the "scorebar-bg". You need to move the scorebar-colour or bg to fit them correctly.

[attachment=0:89087]1.jpg[/attachment:89087]
I got it fixed now. Thank you! You saved me from having to redo the whole thing! :)
Haiucination
I think the how you did the health bar, spinner and slider circles work really well ^^
The only thing I think is that maybe you should think about adding more combo burst pics? :)
Also, though I'm not one for ecchi, I think the score screen is rather well done because it is still tactful in what is shown and is still a cool looking picture.

All in all a really cool skin - keep up the great work!
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Haiucination wrote:

I think the how you did the health bar, spinner and slider circles work really well ^^
The only thing I think is that maybe you should think about adding more combo burst pics? :)
Also, though I'm not one for ecchi, I think the score screen is rather well done because it is still tactful in what is shown and is still a cool looking picture.

All in all a really cool skin - keep up the great work!
Thanks!
and that's why I added alternative rankings.
I will add more combobursts if only I find more good pictures. (and more time for searching) :3
Haiucination
Would it be possible for you to pretty please give me a link or something to the full picture that you used for the spinner?

I really like it :D
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Here you are. Huge picture of Flandre with charisma. http://puu.sh/1xxK
Haiucination
Thanks! ^^

She certainly does have a lot of charisma :)
But also her wings are different...did you make the spinner crystals/wings yourself?
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Something like that. Wings and crystals are cropped from 2 different pictures and edited a little. :3
Haiucination
Well you did a brilliant job to line them up so well and match them seamlessly :o
I've tried to something similar and failed miserably ^^;

Guess that's why you can make such a good skin :P
Topic Starter
MLGnom
As requested, added Flandre's combobursts pack!
19 combobursts for your own customization. See first post for download links and picture with them all. :3

If anyone have any other requests, questions about this or other my skins, fell free to ask by posting in skin topic or PM'ing me.
Tomoya Okazaki
I think all the elements contained within the skin is already very good ;)
may only need the addition of a burst combo for the rest I do not think there is a problem to worry about ;)

but only one that I want to ask why you chose to picture diamond for selection mods and I think if the second slider is using the same image would not fit (just my opinion just do not be too thought out) :?

Topic Starter
MLGnom

Tomoya Okazaki wrote:

I think all the elements contained within the skin is already very good ;)
may only need the addition of a burst combo for the rest I do not think there is a problem to worry about ;)

but only one that I want to ask why you chose to picture diamond for selection mods and I think if the second slider is using the same image would not fit (just my opinion just do not be too thought out) :?

Actually I added new combobursts few days ago.

Yeah selection icons and slider crystals use the same image. I think, those aren't bad after all. ^^'
Tomoya Okazaki
Actually I added new combobursts few days ago.

Yeah selection icons and slider crystals use the same image. I think, those aren't bad after all. ^^'
oh I did not realize it, then I apologize
for selection icons and use the slider crystals Same image is not a big problem so leave it alone
Topic Starter
MLGnom
My my my... since 19 august, Flandre's skin were downloaded 5200+ times, it is huge difference comparing to my others skins.
(I don't know how many unique downloads there is but probably it's huge amount)
I'm really, really glad. I will try to make more nice skins (and not only touhou related)!

-Moccha_chii-
so make a v1.3 patch :3
I'm waiting for the next patch ;)
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Yeah, but first I need to know what I should change or correct...
For me everything looks fine and it's playable (I'm mostly using it so I know).
-Moccha_chii-
well... it'ss hard to say where to change because this is very nice
maybe alternative countdown or cursor ?? :3
Haiucination
I was thinking the mod selection/beatmap options menu area thing - the same colour font and crystals make it hard to read....even though I know what it says :)
Topic Starter
MLGnom

-Moccha_chii- wrote:

well... it'ss hard to say where to change because this is very nice
maybe alternative countdown or cursor ?? :3

Haiucination wrote:

I was thinking the mod selection/beatmap options menu area thing - the same colour font and crystals make it hard to read....even though I know what it says :)
Hmmm... okay. There is a few things that I wanted to change and correct (Like section pass, pause/fail buttons etc.). I will work on it a little.
Ishmon
one word fjasdnjfensdw meaning <3
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Update! Check first post for new download links, screenshots and video. :3

I'm tired...
Desertdemon
Hello there,
I´ve Download your flandre skin and i must say! The skin is fantastic!
I´m a giant flandre fan
Thank´s for greate an upload this is must say it again! FANTASIC SKIN
Magical Pokie
Flandre Scarlet moemoe
JRemzy
_DeathAngel
Awesome ;) I like it :)
pzaelkungza
Flandre So Cute XD
show more