Can my map go for a rank?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaRSEnn
beatmapsets/1360182#osu/2814764
(except the difficult of Aspire)
WitherMite
no, because you cant just rank parts of the set, it has to be the entire set and even if you do remove the aspire diff, while I havent actually looked at the map it seems like it seems like at least the first 3 diffs maybe all 4 are just copy pastes but with a higher ar, which isn't rankable I believe. that and your spread isnt suitable for 2:33 draintime, the lowest diff has to be a normal.

read this wiki/Ranking_Criteria for the bare minimum a mapset has to meet to be rankable.

wiki/Ranking_Criteria/osu%21 goes into the STD specifics
DeletedUser_13957006

WitherMite wrote:

no, because you cant just rank parts of the set, it has to be the entire set and even if you do remove the aspire diff, while I havent actually looked at the map it seems like it seems like at least the first 3 diffs maybe all 4 are just copy pastes but with a higher ar, which isn't rankable I believe. that and your spread isnt suitable for 2:33 draintime, the lowest diff has to be a normal.
this and the Acid diff itself isn't rankable
Sies
Furthermore, don't forget to look for modder to mod your mapset. If you think that's enough to go to the qualified section, then call BN to check your mapset.