forum

A Proper Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ghostly Sin
Hello osu! forums! I'm Ghostly Sin, but people just call me Sin. I've been an osu! player since 2016, but had to take a long hiatus (3 years) due to drama within my real life.
I'm making a post here because before this, I was just a player. I hopped on, I practiced, I got better, and I started playing primarily Multiplayer. I love meeting new people, especially within the osu! community. As I've met more people and made more friends, I've realized that I have the ability to get more involved with the community and the metagame.

I'm not incredibly skilled by any means, but I'm proud of myself. I really want to make a positive influence on the players I meet. I also want to become well-known, whether it's for my skill (not likely currently), or more reasonably as a friend, ally, and person to lean on. I'm very interested in mapping and look up to mappers like Monstrata, pishifat, A R M I N, Gero, and SnowNiNo. I hope to learn to map and contribute to osu! in that way too.

TL;DR: Having not tried to get involved in the forums previously, I thought I would start here. If anybody wants to "take me under their wing" and teach me some things about forum ettiquette, community involvement, metagaming, or mapping, please don't hesitate to message me!
roufou
hellooooo and welcome to the forums lucoa guy!!

good luck becoming a super mapper!