forum

Question about metadata.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zelzatter Zero
Actually I've decided it already. I made this thread to see what you guys think about it.

Imagine a situation when you want to map an Utau cover. After doing some research for metadata, you found that the Utau's voice provider made this cover themselves.

Let's say that Utau used is Kemonone Row and the voice provider is Yuuma.

So which of the below is more appropriate:
  1. Kemonone Row (CV: Yuuma)
  2. Yuuma feat. Kemone Row
  3. or both of them are?
Chiru-kun
wait wait wait this is confusing. the way im interpreting this is: Kemonone Row did the lyrics, and Yuuma sang those lyrics since what i understand is, the "cover" is the "official" one itself...?

if so then I'd do Kemonone Row ft. Yuuma

"CV:" doesn't work since not a show

might have an absolutely wrong interpretation though ahahaha
Topic Starter
Zelzatter Zero

renzthegreat wrote:

wait wait wait this is confusing. the way im interpreting this is: Kemonone Row did the lyrics, and Yuuma sang those lyrics since what i understand is, the "cover" is the "official" one itself...?

if so then I'd do Kemonone Row ft. Yuuma

"CV:" doesn't work since not anime
nope. Kemonome Row is an Utau, which is eviqualent to Vocaloid, or singing programs in general. Yuuma didn't sing any words here.
Serizawa Haruki
Follow the official sources (if there are any) or just send the song here, otherwise it's difficult to say what's correct
Topic Starter
Zelzatter Zero

Serizawa Haruki wrote:

Follow the official sources (if there are any) or just send the song here, otherwise it's difficult to say what's correct
https://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20219242

The worst part is this seems like all what I can found. The YouTube video is a reupload one by one of the fan and there's nothing else useful in the description whatsoever.