forum

[invalid] [duplicate] Can We upload our scores when We are offline and Exit the game?

posted
Total Posts

How often do You play Offline?

Always
16.67%
Often
0.00%
Sometimes
16.67%
Rarely
16.67%
Never
50.00%
Total votes: 6
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
gianfrancox1324
(Sorry for the long title, haha)

Ok, so I'm going to explain my case: I live in Venezuela and i'm have been waiting almost four years for the Internet Company to put internet on my house, so I have to connect my cellphone to get some internet to save my scores that I make...

My complaints are that when I play some songs sometimes I can´t connect my phone, causing the "lost" of my scores on my profile; they stay in my computer, but they are not reflected on my page. Because of that I have lost many good scores (acording to my abilities, haha) and I can't register then on the web, just in my pc I can see them.

The other one is that when I finally get some Internet (after playing for a while without it) the score does not update because I have to wait until the time of the reconnection over. Usually I play for hours and it makes me wait like +256 minutes (literally), forcing Me to desist and losing my scores :( (I'm not going to wait that long, haha).

What I'm requesting is a way to save those scores in some kind of "cache" (or another way. I don't know too much of this things) and then when you get connected to Internet, they get uploaded to your profile.

I know I'm not the only one who is dealing with this problem.
PD: First post, haha.
abraker
Duplicate:

community/forums/topics/3819

community/forums/topics/445909

Also while those requests are quite old and maybe reasons listed are less accurate, I imagine submitting scores while online is required to make sure the replay is legit and not forged.