forum

Puzzling mystery

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Puzzle has been behaving rather strange recently. I had my suspicions before but there were 3 separate instances where the devil was referenced, and it's rather concerning. Hear me out.

First case here: community/forums/posts/7418974

Although devil wasn't mentioned explicitly, hell was, which means that's the moment everything went to shit. It also mentions "Puzzles Journal Day 4". It is believed Puzzle has recently started investigating whether my spanking of Tad was fabricated or not. That was about 3 days before that entry. Why did Puzzle start recording into the journal a day before proposing an investigation?

Second case here: community/forums/posts/7419605

It is believed this is not the Puzzle we all know anymore. Corrupted by devilish tongue, it curses Flanster to his doom.

Third and most recent case here: community/forums/posts/7419599

It's a cry for help. It reveals that it's still possible to save Puzzle after all. It also has a strange riddle.

Ok so this demonic stuff is sp00ky and all but it got me wondering - what the hell? How the firetruck did we go from spank investigations to red demon eyes? That's the real mystery right here. It seems Puzzle was up to something before sidetracking.
Dawns
What say we just drag him out back and give him a viking's funeral
ERA Puzzle
Surely this is some kind of joke???

I never posted any of this. I'm not really sure what's going on, but it's not me.

This is pretty creepy. Please help. Someone is on my profile.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I thought puzzle was giving us a puzzle.
Zelzatter Zero
I've encounter the same thing too, but in Forum Games instead and in way 9 days ago (here is the evidence).

Is this have anything to do with this case? I don't even remember typing that game too, it just apprear out of nowhere in my subsciption.

is that a virus???? pls tell me it's not !!!1!!!1!
ERA Puzzle

Uraomote Error wrote:

I've encounter the same thing too, but in Forum Games instead and in way 9 days ago (here is the evidence).

Is this have anything to do with this case? I don't even remember typing that game too, it just apprear out of nowhere in my subsciption.

is that a virus???? pls tell me it's not !!!1!!!1!

I have no idea

I dont know why this is happening

I need help
samX500
Could this be related to the Tadpole nuking incident? Puzzle investigated toroughly the nuked area and likely spent a lot of time there. Perhaps Puzzle caught a virus all the way back during that Tadpole incident and the virus stayed dormant for all this time before showing symptoms. If that is the case, I might also be at risk since I also spent a lot of time in the nuked area.
Topic Starter
abraker
Tell me then, do you feel like evil red eyes are following you?
ERA Puzzle

samX500 wrote:

Could this be related to the Tadpole nuking incident? Puzzle investigated toroughly the nuked area and likely spent a lot of time there. Perhaps Puzzle caught a virus all the way back during that Tadpole incident and the virus stayed dormant for all this time before showing symptoms. If that is the case, I might also be at risk since I also spent a lot of time in the nuked area.

Rescue me from red
Once green
And black
Has white
Up
G

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
= p
Achromalia
puzzle pointed me to this whole mess from my discord server.

i gave it a try but didn't really get much done.

anyhow, ye! we should be on even ground now.

Topic Starter
abraker
Flanster
bweh
ERA Puzzle
Sometimes
A shift of view
Is all that's needed
To solve a clue.
You must find
A paradigm
At this time