forum

Let the spanking commence

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
A guy with a fancy title is just a label that means little. To show action is empowerment to fulfill duties, prove trust, and satisfy the populace. Am I man of titles, yes. Am I man of action, yes. Let here be known to all that I shall complete this task to its fullest. No, he shall not escape me. I have sought to it that he does not. May he take these remaining cursed moments until the time comes to make peace with the remains of his dignity. Mercy is for the weak. This is my promise.

Come forth tomorrow for a glorious spectacle presenting for a first time in this land. A curse for a curse. A spanking of an OT Representative for mouthing the forbidden into the space that surrounds us. Be ready. Be prepared. You just may need something to bite on.
Flanster
clayton
good luck
levesterz
ara ara
Tad Fibonacci
This calls for another OT court case.

I'll sue!
Plini
spank me uwu
Serraionga

abraker wrote:

You just may need something to bite on.

My dish of pasta.
Topic Starter
abraker
Tad where are youuuuuuu? It's timmmmmmmme!
Flanster

Plini wrote:

spank me uwu

Topic Starter
abraker
Ok so we have not decided how we going to do this but hmm let's see my forbidden toolbox... oh my... we got options guys!

My lame "fancy" belt. I got this as a present from a relative but never used it cause I hate old school. Well I guess this might be the best use I'll come up for it.

A daddy's belt. It's pretty worn but should hold together for this exercise.

A grandaddy's belt. Now this thing has seen some action. Poor kids that were on the receiving end still have have cursed memories of the leather meeting bare skin.

A hand. Now I don't know how a hand ended up in my toolbox but let me tell you that holding it is freaking me out more than you think.

A jump rope. I had this jump rope when I was wee 'lil lad. Being a stupid kid as I was I decide to hit my hand with it one day. Between this and the belt, I'd rather have the belt. Which makes it a compelling choice for spanking!

A.. wait. I- I don't know how this got there. Ummm... this thing....

Dialect

abraker wrote:

Ok so we have not decided how we going to do this but hmm let's see my forbidden toolbox... oh my... we got options guys!

My lame "fancy" belt. I got this as a present from a relative but never used it cause I hate old school. Well I guess this might be the best use I'll come up for it.

A daddy's belt. It's pretty worn but should hold together for this exercise.

A grandaddy's belt. Now this thing has seen some action. Poor kids that were on the receiving end still have have cursed memories of the leather meeting bare skin.

A hand. Now I don't know how a hand ended up in my toolbox but let me tell you that holding it is freaking me out more than you think.

A jump rope. I had this jump rope when I was wee 'lil lad. Being a stupid kid as I was I decide to hit my hand with it one day. Between this and the belt, I'd rather have the belt. Which makes it a compelling choice for spanking!

A.. wait. I- I don't know how this got there. Ummm... this thing....

id say use the whip + jump rope + hand. grab the hand, then the hand shall grab the whip. whip the person by tying the whip and jump rope together, which makes for a good addition.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I thought the spank was going to be directly with your hands.

No. The hand in your toolbox doesn't count.
Ashton
Hands please

I got my lube and tissues ready. To make the spanking less painful for abraker and to clean up tads tears.

Gosh, I can’t wait to see this biased constitution member get spanked!
levesterz
That long rope thingy and use jump rope to tie him . If the lomg rope is made out of metal it shall rest in a pit of fire first before the whipping begin
Topic Starter
abraker
Ok sorry this taking a long time. You see I was interrupted by some important stuff that needed my attention. Now that is taken care of I can focus on this. So it was decided that we are going to use my hand to whip Tad up to shape! The jump rope is going to be used to trip Tad if he is running away, and the belts will hold him down.

Tad Fibonacci
KatouMegumi
Let the abraker impeachment commence.
samX500
top 10 anime comeback
Flanster

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eLlWmSSOcokDMdvRMSHJ4ihkhsw9qUO9/view?usp=sharing

Because Youtube copyright's a bitch.

That was pretty good quality.
Topic Starter
abraker
Amzing koool!

but also... ouch
show more