forum

Why vote at all?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
Hello everybody!

As some of you may know, there is currently a ‘presidential election’ going on within OT.

As a running candidate, I promise to bring glory to OT!!

...But, why even bother?

I mean, we all know that this is all role play. Why should I care about who becomes “ot president”?

Well, you shouldn’t.

However,

The ‘president’ will help sculpt the culture and environment of Off Topic. Because many of the people who use OT are invested — even somewhat - in role play, the president holds a lot of power on how these people act, and ultimately, the community.

What if I don’t give a flying ****?

Then vote for me. I will make sure role play does not taint and interfere with the people who use off topic who are not interested in role play. I will not gatekeep content, and make sure that role playing is only just a supplement to this community.

Thanks to all! Much love ❤️
KatouMegumi
Abraker is our Game Master, even though Ephemeral should be the one.
KatouMegumi
By this point, it's inevitable. With stuff like "OT Government", there is no turning back from it.
KatouMegumi
Do you even realize how stupid sounding your presidential campaign is? Eleminationg role play using role play. Truly laughable!
abraker
> even though Ephemeral should be the one

press 'x' to doubt

That seagull caused enough ruckus in OT. I'm fine with him stepping in only when things get really out of hand.

egg community/forums/posts/7132727