forum

Execution v2 announcement

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Rejoice oh fellow populace for I hath located ye idiot who shall burden responsibility for events of recent days! Here displays ye perpetrator in his natural form:

In me were doubts of all sorts, but kind denizen Tad Fibonacci aided in the confirmation in his claim. No more than in three days this idiot's head will be found on ye chopping block. As promised in time before hard candy shaped skeletons and human dipped oil shaped crackers be served, and mini guillotines along with small ropes be also sold at concession stand.
Westonini
hah, oh man am I glad I'm not that guy. I mean, just look at that hat! Is this guy supposed to be one of those.. cowmen? cowlads? ...whatever those guys are called. Anyways, he looks absolutely ridiculous and I for one cannot wait to witness his execution!
levesterz
i wnat die
Tad Fibonacci

Westonini wrote:

hah, oh man am I glad I'm not that guy. I mean, just look at that hat! Is this guy supposed to be one of those.. cowmen? cowlads? ...whatever those guys are called. Anyways, he looks absolutely ridiculous and I for one cannot wait to witness his execution!

Oh abraker, you look different.

Did you do something with your hair?
It makes your mouth looks wider.
Topic Starter
abraker
Huh? Something about my mouth and hair? I think I look fine

why ask?
Westonini

why ask?
Unpredictable

Westonini wrote:

why ask?

what have you done....
levesterz
Its kinda rare seeing abraker double post . Gonna snap it in my box le memory
Topic Starter
abraker
hmmm

I, abraker, the true real one and no other, hereby declare that hats are the most disgusting objects mankind has invented and therefore need to be burned in a fire.
Westonini
hmmm

*grumble grumble* hat is good says I, the abraker.
KatouMegumi
я люблю шапки
Westonini
holy fuck
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Rn n'a mfgmclg. Oepg iepb ni zeglwlg hgmwwld nj hrl mfoii
Westonini
KatouMegumi
Помидор
KatouMegumi
🍅
levesterz