forum

Kirigiri's trial / [16:9][SD/HD][STD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Draycon
Author's notes

Hello osu!community! I recently thought of making a skin for osu! because I wanted a skin that would be mine (in some way). And now I want to share it with you. (This is my first skin but I think it's not that bad).
This skin is based on character from Danganronpa (Visual Novel) - Kirigiri Kyouko. (Also try the game if you haven't already). I don't think there's a lot to say so...
*Cursor on screenshots is bigger than in-game (I changed the cursor some time after screenshots were made).

Screenshots

Download (Dropbox)

Some Words

I hope you will enjoy this skin! And I want to express my graditude to some skinners:

Credits
Sounds(most of them) - NOEL V5 skin (by DuyKhang-sama).
Also some sounds - C.C skin (by dlwnstns99).
RockRoller, Matt2e2, Zynx, dlwnstns99, DuyKhang-sama - thank you for some elements inspiration
(even though you didn't know it).

Updates

-Release

-Added multi-skipped
-Covered osu!cookie in multi

-Fixed cursor on sd version

FAQ

Q: Progress bar is a circle (pie), bar in top right isn't filling up.
A: Go to the Settings->General->Progress display->Top-Right(Bar).

Q: In song selection menu Group and Sort buttons are not in their position, default text shows through the panel.
A: In Settings choose your language as English or any other language with short names for Group and Sort buttons.

(Ask questions if you have any of them.)
Akitake
Very nice and cozy skin, the theme is kept throughout the entire interface and even in game.

My least favorite elements are the ranking-related ones (panel, graph, etc..) and the pause, as they look too flat/simplistic, could use a bit more work.

Very good job overall though!
Topic Starter
Draycon

Akitake wrote:

Very nice and cozy skin, the theme is kept throughout the entire interface and even in game.

My least favorite elements are the ranking-related ones (panel, graph, etc..) and the pause, as they look too flat/simplistic, could use a bit more work.

Very good job overall though!

Thanks, I really appreciate your feedback.
Terichu
I really like this skin! Its very creative and just amazing! Thank you for making this skin!
anime_psih228
чувак это очень крутой скин
rumiko76
dope
Ryan Dreemurr
I really like this skin! As a Kyouko fan, I must show everyone that she is amazing. An amazing skin for an amazing girl. This will now be my main skin.
yasmetynn
i love it, everywhere i go, kirigiri is there<3
conylmao
so good :3
Alic3
very good skin!