forum

Hip-Hop, Rap & 90's R&B maps

posted
Total Posts

New Songs, refine the old songs, or push some of my songs for ranked (after completion)?

New Songs!
0.00%
Refine old songs!
50.00%
Push for ranked!
50.00%
Total votes: 2
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Clappy
I took a break from mapping, went through some things in life and now I feel like it's time to rev up those fryers. For anyone that has a decent amount of mapping experience, after a break do you feel like you should hit the ground running with some new songs or go back and refine some of your unfinished projects. I have a decent amount of unreleased stuff and I keep playing it instead of doing something new lmao. Experienced mappers, please participate in an open-ended discussion. Not looking for answers just want to see what others have went through.
nisenoji
I went about 5 months without playing osu! and I'm just now getting back into it.

I really love mapping, but I'm quite slow at it and kinda lose interest if I do it for too long at a time. I honestly don't know if I'm particularly good at mapping, since I only finish/upload 5-10% of so maps that I do it's kinda hard to tell. When I come back from a break I usually like to find a random song that I like (preferably a short and simple one) and just map that really quick, then go back to maps that I didn't finish.

(Not sure if that was the response you were looking for but I hope so lol)
Stefan
While discussions are always welcome in osu, this subforum is not intended to use it for that content. Unless you plan to change the OP and add some concepts I'll have to move the thread to somewhere more fitting.