forum

[osu!standard] K A Z M A S A - Bon Appetit S (Oldskool HappyHardcore Remix) (Sh ... by BarkingMadDog

posted
Total Posts

Should K A Z M A S A - Bon Appetit S (Oldskool HappyHardcore Remix) (Short Ver.) by BarkingMadDog be Loved?

Yes
94.78%
No
5.22%
Total votes: 594
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Main thread: [osu!standard] Project Loved: Week of July 14th

K A Z M A S A - Bon Appetit S (Oldskool HappyHardcore Remix) (Short Ver.) by BarkingMadDog
180 BPM, 3:13 | 5.87★ – 7.46★

Captain's description (by -Roxas):
Been looking for a good stream map to train your stamina? This is the map for you! BarkingMadDog's Bon Appetit S is mapped to varying tempos that start at 170 and go up to 220 BPM. Patterns in the map are mostly simplistic streams though have some accelerating ones throughout. This set also tests your finger control with triples and doubles into slider patterns so don't get caught off guard by them! This very popular map exceeds 200 favorites so it's definitely worth a shot!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
xenal
I though training maps were banned from loved, yet this is basically a stream training in disguise.
sansrsrs
xfdserfgh~ç
huu

xenal wrote:

I though training maps were banned from loved, yet this is basically a stream training in disguise.

They are not. There are a bunch of training pack maps in the Approved section for Loved on the spreadsheet.
alexis7876
nose but your map seemed to me the cutest if that's why my vote
GT77
i like a training map in loved
JannerBr

Toy wrote:

Main thread: [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/934347][osu!standard]

sorry for being inconvenient, but actually it's 5.88★ – 9.13★

And who nominated this map? The "multiple" diffs are just the same map over and over again, it's one thing to use the same concept in the entire mapset, but it's another thing to just copy and paste the same map, just adjusting the BPM. Even though the map is a fun (and very decent) stream practice map, it's not what I have in mind when I hear that a beatmap has received loved status
Night Mare

JannerBr wrote:

Toy wrote:

Main thread: [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/934347][osu!standard]

sorry for being inconvenient, but actually it's 5.88★ – 9.13★

And who nominated this map? The "multiple" diffs are just the same map over and over again, it's one thing to use the same concept in the entire mapset, but it's another thing to just copy and paste the same map, just adjusting the BPM. Even though the map is a fun (and very decent) stream practice map, it's not what I have in mind when I hear that a beatmap has received loved status

there's loved maps that have multiple diffs which are the same but just a different AR (arles maps for example)
Dytrus
Standard needs more Happycore, just yes.
Telecastic
rip stamina