show more
Thonkkk
My name came from Kazaki Arata from the anime RELIFE
demonization_old
from the word itself.
notsquish
from having a fat cat LMFAO
loli66
i named myself like this beacuse reasons and now i want to change, somebody knows when i can chage it for free?
Flanster

loli66 wrote:

i named myself like this beacuse reasons and now i want to change, somebody knows when i can chage it for free?

Nope.
Manrobicz
I mean, I used to be super into the Bashur Minecraft youtuber before all of the scandals hit. My first name was SuperBashur235 on xbox, but then I was invited to my friends clan. It was called the HIDE clan. From there, I just changed it to hidebashur13. (The 13 coming from my birthday, February 13th)
Leight_Nash
Came from my surname but reversed. Then i just changed some letters and i found it was cool :p
Ajisai-
I like Hydrangeas and rain and also happened to be the name of one of my favorite tracks by Camellia and Sota Fujimori, AZISAI. The name can also be written as "Ajisai" so yeah
MysticalBlade
i named my first minecraft diamond enchanted sword MysticalBlade, and it has been stuck to me since
Poidachii
My name was derived from Yuudachi and her catchphrase "poi". Yeah its kinda catchy at times lel
DeletedUser_6716377
-
Iyouka
My name originally from an anime called "Hyouka"
I hope that already explained everything :v
singulier
i'm dutch but my name came from french word. heh
Journal
1) I'm planning to major in Journalism,
2) I think of the OT forums as my place to share and write comfortably, hence...Journal.
Carmlillball

Journal wrote:

1) I'm planning to major in Journalism,
2) I think of the OT forums as my place to share and write comfortably, hence...Journal.

Both are fantastic! I wish you all the best for your Major, and it's nice that you feel that you can share things comfortably with others. I am inspired.
Catto God
Hi
Koziel on osu
my name is kacper
ox i dont know why I get this
Tv i like tv
Flan_Fan
I got my username because i use the prefix 212 in many online games, and i am awesome, so that's how i ended up with DatMan212
Ocalino
There was this dude named "viloki" (or vileloki idk) who made a video about finding a good minecraft username and in the description he listed all the good usernames he could make and the second one out of 21213151152 usernames was ocalino and I thought I could name myself Ocalinox (mostly because of an old school german/french youtuber), but then I decided to trust this man because I knew I could regret making that decision growing up and it kinda sounded like Siphano (for me, at the time), a youtuber I used to watch when I was younger.
carfentanil_old
it's a drug that's so potent a single granule of it could wipe out a room of adults. i'm really into pharmacology, so that's why i chose it
Adowa_old
my username for most games "Adowa" is a name i got called when i used to get bullied,i translated it to english, from taiwanese and thought it sounded pretty cool in english.
Staniczek
My username is a modification of my surname + diminutive (because the usual "Stanik" has already been used.)

Stanik (pol.) > Bra (eng.)
UwU
- EdgarNitroX
My dumb username is how my friends call me xD i want to change it
Maowo
I found somebody with the name speedybattlebug and it sounded so cool imo. I changed my name directly. Before SBB i used Manoonx, (Manon + Moon) i dont know i was 12 and i liked the name Manon a lot.

12-5-19

i just changed it to Maowo
because my name is Mao and i added owo behind it x)
vSanguine
Mine was Spectre until November 2017 when I just shortened it to Spec.

Then somewhere in 2018 it became vSpec and since the name 'vSpec' is already taken on a lotta sites by car enthusiasts (Cuz of some Nissan car named vSpec idk), had to make it vSpecky.
Lanaxer
i like sheep
UnFailedd
I got a good idea of ​​trying to get top 10,000 in this game!
So i think that tell's where the name came from :D
Justified
From justifying my answers
haruchi
I was a huge fan of rrtyui, and his name is pronounced as ruruchi, so I decided to change the first "ru" to "ha", thus my name is formed lolol
SevenFrenzy
I threw a dart at a number board. Landed on 7. Then I did a random word generator. Gave me Frenzy.

Yeah, quite the story.... -_-
_nhan
basically it's my real name btw
ooq
Eragon
Ynotdat
Needed a minecraft name, i asked my cousin what name i should use out of a list, he said "why not that one?" and i said "oh dang u right" and then i promptly forgot what i said and just put down Ynotdat lol
Ascrute
My friend just gave me a list of cool sounding names that were available in Minecraft and it just stuck with me ever since.
Zech
well my username is my second name
diligence_old_1
I'm not entirely sure on how i found my username but its a unique name overall
Oweeen
my uh

name
Raburauza
I was trying to think of something catchy, misspelled Salamander and it ended up as "SamTheSlamander", which is awkward as hell.
thyme_old_1
the tsundere from nijiiro days
J Vtol
my friends call me by my last name and they started butchering it into vtol
show more