forum

I need a suggestion for a tea

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
I am yet to find a pre mid morning tea, the tea I am to drink before my mid morning tea (which is usually a citrusy tea) and right after my early morning tea (which is usually chamomile). It needs to be relaxing, but not too similar my early morning tea (matcha tea) or my late night tea. Perhaps something similar to my right before bed tea but it needs to maintain calmness after my early morning tea while still preparing myself for my morning tea which is typically higher in caffeine to start my day. It should have low caffeine or no caffeine as because of my daily tea drinking habits I need to limit the amount of caffeine intake so I don’t have a heart attack and die at age 89.

Thanks for the help, shouldn’t be too difficult.
abraker
Have you tried the royal's golden nugget tea?

johnmedina999
89 years is a long time.
Aiseca
How about turmeric tea with chili and citrus in it.
I like the taste of it.
levesterz
here some suggestion:

jasmine tea

gween twea( idk why i have spell it like that everytime i type that tea)

pu erh tea( well if you like the taste of the tree bark this tea is the tea for you)
rice tea

oolong tea( not to be confused by owo tea as it is two completely different tea)

Tieguanyin

mulberry tea
Offdensen
vanilla. chai.
Serraionga
Aiseca

That moment when space and time is so broken in OT, random portals were spawning on threads and you never know when or where the next one could spawn. Please send help.

abraker
serrai is a corrupted existence I have been trying to catch for analysis for a very long time now
Tad Fibonacci
What if the reason why you can't catch Serrai is because he's not even real?
He is both alive and dead.
He travels between the line of existence and non-existent.
That is why Serrai is so hard to catch, you can't catch something that doesn't even exist.

90% of the stars at night are already dead. Their lights took billions of years to get to earth.
Serrai is like one of them stars, shining, taunting, elusive, he seems so real, yet is actually non-existent.
Serrai's posts are just like the lights of the stars at night. What we see now may have happened much longer than we thought.
abraker
I already know serrai is of corrupted existence. Serrai certainly does exist, but in a state that is far too dangerous to approach. I have been trying to catch and clone serrai since serrai has predicted that cryptic ship sailing thing. Serrai can create wormholes, corrupt space, and apparently see the future. I do have a guess regarding what happened to serrai, but it's unlikely to know for sure. Some kind of time travel shenanigans are definitely involved, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Trashipitus B virus is at the root of it all.